Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Beveridge is a paid professional, and thought it was a good idea to play Josh Dunkley as the #1 ruckman against Geelong...

Because that worked so wonderfully well with Brendan McCartney...

This isnt another Andrew account is it ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His coaching career has zero to do with his soft playing career.

And again look at his roles and how he has taken them all backwards and then suggest it’s only because I didn’t like him as a player.
And yet, you feel the need to bring it up again.

Based on the ongoing grudge held by plenty, reckon Gia must've shagged the better halves of much of the supporter base.

I didn't realise he was coming in as head coach :think:
I was merely providing an example of so done we brought in as a fresh face with fresh new ideas. McCartney in particular came with ideas from a champion 3-time flag winning Geelong team.

I'm sure Martin's fresh new ideas will be exactly what we need to fix all our problems...

I loved him as a player, in his prime would be the ideal to walk in right now and make a huge difference.

Unfortunately for Gia he hasnt been outside Whitten oval since 1999, and the "award" was voted for by Bevo...
100% it's in his best interest to move on. And may be in our best interest too.

I just think it's fanciful to suggest Martin will stroll in and make a better coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back