Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't get all this love for The Saints all of a sudden. Apparently they were Trelaors first preference too..

We also only have three picks worth points, so need to do some pick swaps if we plan to keep list spots open

C4[2]Yo`DooR

There is a lot of talk of Treloar in here and media.

In addition to his obscene contract, are you able to elaborate on any concerns re Treloar? ie why are Collingwood being so mean to him?

Cheers

Trying to be careful with my choice of wording ..

He has lots going on outside of football which Collingwood don't think he will be able to manage with his wife and baby in another state.

He doesn't want to move interstate because of the support network he has in Victoria (i.e. his folks, friends, family etc).

Perhaps we should've told list management that before the delisting every ruckman we've ever delisted under the age of 25.

Eddie Prato and Nathan Mullenger-McHugh must feel hard done by.
Dosent mean everyone will make it. That’s what list management is all about making a judgment call

Not sure what the big deal is about a 1 year rookie deal for a young ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I'm only going by what I read on here about TR/Ch7, and people posting screen grabs of tweets, etc, but FMD Lloyd, Goddard, Rendell and Browne must all be knocking back the farkleberry juice like there's no tomorrow. Allegedly intelligent humans, yet none of them can grasp the fact that contracted players afford leverage to the club the player is contracted to, and non-contracted players don't. The collective sh1t that they seem to be producing during trade period dwarfs 12 months of some of the stuff that appears on BF across ALL team boards. I won't even deign to consider the garbage produced by HS employees.

Very surprised Carlton caved in to give Pick 8. I wouldn't have thought half-back was that critical to them with Docherty, Simpson, SPS, Newman and even Williams if midfield doesn't work out
Simpson retired and Williams is earmarked for the midfield.
Docherty is injury prone and Newman may not get back to his best.

I can understand it but it's a crazy amount to play for a HBF - it's the easiest spot on an AFL list to fill.

Trying to be careful with my choice of wording ..

He has lots going on outside of football which Collingwood don't think he will be able to manage with his wife and baby in another state.

He doesn't want to move interstate because of the support network he has in Victoria (i.e. his folks, friends, family etc).

As always, thanks mate.

Is this just high maintenance, needs a lot of support things - or is this Danger - beware Will Robinson type things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back