Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Matthew Boyd filled it to a excellent standard, you can chuck plenty of midfielders there as distributors.
I've said it a millions times - our GF winning defensive group had only on player drafted (Wood, in the 40s) and the rest were ex-rookies with a PSD & a DFA pick thrown in.

Our most recent AA defender was drafted at pick 46.

Because ex-players from before that time like Ricky Nixon and Fraser Gehrig are astrophysicists?
To be fair, most AFL players aren't exactly blessed for brains. Not every player can be a genius like Bulldogs Ruckman Stef Martin ;)
Tom Boyd and Will Minson too. Seems there's a trend with Dogs ruckmen being smart dudes

Tom Boyd and Will Minson too. Seems there's a trend with Dogs ruckmen being smart dudes
*nobody mention Galaxy Coleman*

Get on to AFL.com and check out the Adam Saad 4 minute 32 seconds highlights package as Molly Meldrum used to say do yourself a favour.

Carlton In : Zac Williams, Adam Saad and Lachie Fogarty (Trade Week We Have A Winner)
I Really like the list they are building

Riley Beveridge saying Essendon in talks to flip 8 for 18 and 19 with Brisbane. With one of those to go to GWS for Caldwell.

Would 7 and 19 be enough for Dunkley?

7 for treloar and pies 2021 first.

Would then give us 14 and 19 to play with to get points for JUH or flip for future picks.
Think that’s to get Caldwell done would be 8 and future first if Power is what we think he is. Then Caldwell for 19 they still have 6/7 and 18 so take the 2 first rounders

Riley Beveridge saying Essendon in talks to flip 8 for 18 and 19 with Brisbane. With one of those to go to GWS for Caldwell.

Would then give us 14 and 19 to play with to get points for JUH or flip for future picks.

i don’t mind that, but need to trade down or put a lot into next year

Anyone else really nervous?

Nervous because you think SP will fold like a pack of cards on the Dunkley deal?
Nervous because we could well face the same problems as the Pies if Treloar comes and takes up 700k of our salary cap space per year?
Or nervous that if Dunkley goes this year do we open the door to another contracted player walking out on us next year using this year as a precedent?
The only thing I’m nervous about is that come 7.30pm Thursday night I don’t want the clowns over on the Essendon board claiming they won trade week - such is my disdain for that Club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I Really like the list they are building
Charlie Curnow is the shame along with the ages of Murphy, Curnow and Betts still have not quite got the balance right.

Should throw a Hail Mary at Haynes
Haynes would be about the last person in the competition to come to the Bulldogs. It was no accident he tossed the coin in our last game against GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon 2021 1st + Pick 18 or 19 would be okay with me. Would rather then flip that later 1st for Treloar (if it happens at all) and sit on Essendons future pick. Pick 14 can be turned into enough points to match for JUH

Ayce Cordy too.

I was just considering something similar.

Would you guys do this?

Essendon trade 8 to Brisbane for 18 and their future first.

Essendon send 18 to GWS for Caldwell.

Essendon send you their two future firsts (Essendon and Brisbane) for Dunkley.

Keeps you out of this year’s draft and gives you two firsts in next year’s. Albeit Brisbane’s isn’t likely to be that high.

I was just considering something similar.

Would you guys do this?

Essendon trade 8 to Brisbane for 18 and their future first.

Essendon send 18 to GWS for Caldwell.

Essendon send you their two future firsts (Essendon and Brisbane) for Dunkley.

Keeps you out of this year’s draft and gives you two firsts in next year’s. Albeit Brisbane’s isn’t likely to be that high.

100%. Very fair indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back