Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh I'll pass thanks.

I was on the record days ago as being happy to go to the draft rather than over pay. /shrug

Nice to know how deeply in your psyche I live though. Cheers for the shout out. :)

Perhaps I can cut and paste all your messages onto our forum like you do and then accuse others of living rent free

And OF COURSE you said that and wouldn’t be gloating like a typical drug cheat fan if you got Dunks

😂😂😂🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Uhh I'll pass thanks.

I was on the record days ago as being happy to go to the draft rather than over pay. /shrug

Nice to know how deeply in your psyche I live though. Cheers for the shout out. :)

Searching your own name or just trawling through our board in the dark with sad music playing in the background? Hilarious either way

Someone already said that, too slow

Umm...enjoy Kyle Dunkley.

Christmas has come early dog fans and Sam Power is the new Father Christmas. Don’t forget to put a membership under the Christmas tree.

Why are Essendon moderators on our board?

I mean, I’d want to get away from the Essendon board as well after that shitshow of a trade period, and basically the last 17 years, but maybe let us enjoy this.

Because they are stupid enough to try and bait us over there so they can ban us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

isnt there some sort of rule about how many picks you can use for 'points' vs how many players you draft or list spots or something? how does that work?
We'll just have five list spots open then.

It just means that all of Trengove, Porter, Cavarra, Suckling, Hayes will be delisted, rather than just 2, 3 or 4 of them, unless we pay out a contract early.

To old times Dogs fans from the 70s and 80s it must feel great, Footscray no longer to be f’ed with by those pricks.
I was busy laughing at all the posts after about 7:35pm. Then when I read this one (to quote _Mike_'s avatar) at first I LOL'd ... and then I serious'd.

Such a spot on comment. It does feel great.
Kudos. :thumbsu:

So do we have to draft Kyle Dunkley now? I reckon we should rookie list him but ONLY play him against the Bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back