Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Essendon's list manager had as much follow through as their mods.

Instead, their list manager traded Daniher for one less first round pick this year than last (but did get four great games and 3 goals out of him instead of that first round pick) and missed Dunkley only to land Nick Hind (who?).

Just to reinforce this. We are very trigger happy. Enjoy your bans
1ee76ebe1e023478fe7d82b7dfbf555c.jpg

We got better

We got older

We got the best prime age recruit we’ve ever gotten

We keep a very good young player

Essendon absolutely embarrassed themselves. Reprehensible to do that to Dunks.

Knowing how much money was out there for him, I’m really sorry for Dunks that Essendon did that to him. As a fan l am happy to welcome back Josh with all my support. He’s a dogs immortal and maybe soon he can become even more of a dogs immortal.

Great offseason!

I was convinced for Treloar it was a matter of either pay near what he's worth in trade, or eat a dangerous amount of his salary. Nah we got him cheap on both fronts. How the **** did you do that Sam Power?

Can't have that. Sam was the top player for deliveries inside 50's in one year in the Competition. When he was playing, another poster, not me, correlated wins with Sam playing, positive. Sam should have been stationed at half forward, not wing, not tagging. Sam played 97 games with us then made the last bad decision to date, that I know of, go to North. Rocket wanted him to be a tagger, like Picken. Sam didn't stand his ground. He should have stayed and proved Rocket wrong. Maybe he learned from that. Rocket's gone, Sam's in his rightful position.

I'm replying to Scrag City and Chicago. Sam's not the first but hopefully the last to be mistreated by the Club. Sam's a bigger man than a player. Thanks for your astuteness, Sam. Let's hear no more of mediocre player, brilliant recruiter. It's decent bloke, descendent of a Bushranger and brilliant recruiter. At the recruiting table, Sam's Ned Kelly.

We give Bev & Co the stuff to work with. It's up to them, after that. Let Dunkley start off in the middle in our next final and when he wants a rest, slot in Libber.
Not as a ruckman!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Essendumb have to waste a list spot on Kyle Dunkley on the CHANCE they can still get Josh next year.

What a f$cking day. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just brushed my teeth and told the misso she is on for the best 20 seconds of her week.

Suck my ball bag Beerfish 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Uhh I'll pass thanks.

I was on the record days ago as being happy to go to the draft rather than over pay. /shrug

Nice to know how deeply in your psyche I live though. Cheers for the shout out. :)

As happy as Sam Power wining trade week...? That kind of happy or....? 😜😎

Schache stays for another year despite the, uhm, adamant instance by certain poster that he would be traded.

How said they were adamant he would be traded?

There is no doubt he was on the table but clearly no one was interested in talking his contract on.

He is now 5th KPF in line

Enjoy Nick Hind.

As happy as Sam Power wining trade week...? That kind of happy or....? 😜😎
Yeah about that happy :$

Enjoy Nick Hind.
Someone already said that, too slow

Wonder how other managers would have handled this situation.After poaching,undercutting,sweatning with Brother.Then being so arrogant not caring about the needs of the club your trading with.Just think a Hawthorn,Westcoast ,Richmond or Geelong would have got it done.Essendon say they won't die wondering.Well how about professionalism and integrity.Dunkley might agree with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back