Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have to draft Kyle Dunkley now? I reckon we should rookie list him but ONLY play him against the Bombers

Bombers are drafting him, haven't you heard?

Watch Dodo bid on JUH if he is still there at 6 just because he can

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So Essendon lost their only decent KPF and replaced him with Two Metre Potato

Lost their two best running half backs and replaced them with Hind

Couldn’t get their biggest target but got a kid that has hardly played.

Three picks in a dud draft.

And then they had to watch us get Treloar

F&cking beast of a day

A genuine win, IMO
Sam Power you are a GUNNNNNNNN.

Essendon have not unearthed a great talent in the draft despite having plenty of high picks lately. Francis, Parish, McGrath all very meh. Players get worse when they go there- Shiel, Stringer.

So to sell to the world that they’d get a gun with 2 years on his deal and think they could get him cheap.

Honestly they already were the disgrace of the AFL but now they are our little baby that we rock whenever we please.

I like it

and we fill those list spots with upgraded rookies and/or really late picks I guess?
Redraft those players, DFA's, mature age selections, my guess is taking late picks is probably our last guess.

Rumours around that we're going to get Hawks' Jackson Ross as a DFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time I finish reading a page, two more are added. Thank God this is over and we can get back to normality.

One of the proudest moments being a Bulldog in my life because we didn’t fold to that complete POS Dodoro.

We made a stand and followed it through

Absolute f$cking result
Better get back to "D" in the membership dept and congratulate him for passing on your message. He's a good lad.

Uhh ok. Go for it.

How come this Essendrug muppet is allowed to post on our Board, but we get banned on theirs?
Think he needs to go back to the needle and wait out the weekend before looking for spare change down the back of the couch for next weeks fix - until the benefits hit the bank a/c

Better get back to "D" in the membership dept and congratulate him for passing on your message. He's a good lad.

Lol I told him to call me Friday as nothing had happened yet so his call, while appreciated was unnecessary at the time.

More than happy to admit I’m rapt with the result and his call will be a very pleasant one when/if it comes

Bailey Smith a must sign as well

They're not bitter. They reakon they'll poach both Bont & Dunks in a year or so because both won't like playing up forward. The old number of premierships vs number at Dogs is coming out too - shame half weren't around when they won their last one.
How are we going to fit Merrett in next year when we get him as a FA?

So Collingwood traded the draft picks it got for Jaidyn Stephenson to the Bulldogs in the Treloar deal. Essentially, the Magpies traded Treloar, Stephenson and Bosenavulagi for pick 14 and a future second-round pick. Good grief...

We effectively get Treloar and JUH and lose Pick 14....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back