Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd want to offer up Carltank's future first because they may even make finals whereas Essendon won't get near it... so that pick would be crap
That is exactly right and I hope Sam power tell’s them no

Daniel Cross left Melbourne... will be awesome to having him back at our club

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is he coming back?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Daniel Cross left Melbourne... will be awesome to having him back at our club

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Could be a good replacement option for Corey. Understands the in and under game and the structures required to get the best out of it. Reckon he'd be a good coach as someone who also knows how to get the most out of himself.

Could be a good replacement option for Corey. Understands the in and under game and the structures required to get the best out of it. Reckon he'd be a good coach as someone who also knows how to get the most out of himself.

Agreed.

Would love to see him back at the Kennel.

I was shattered when Daniel Cross finished his career at Melbourne I would also love to have him back at the kennel

Talk now Essendon May get Carlton 2021 pick for Saad. Better than picks this year but what else can they offer us? It would want to be better than that.

I'd rather Essendon's 2021 1st, both because I expect they'll finish lower, and because it would be enormous fun to watch their games hoping they get trashed (more so than I already do).

Bumbers digging their heels in regarding Saad and Fantasia.

Sam Power hope you show them what digging heels really means!

Dunkley take note what type of crew exist at Bumber land exhibit A they will sign your brother if you sign geez that will be good in the locker room.

Dunkley take note what type of crew exist at Bumber land exhibit A they will sign your brother if you sign geez that will be good in the locker room.
Saad I can understand to an extent. It's Dodoro being unreasonable, but nothing crazy given his history. Fantasia though, that's just mind boggling. Asking a 1st for Fantasia is worse than asking for Walsh in return for Saad. Dude should be drug tested

I don't really mind Carlton that much. Would be far more fun deathriding Essendon
I'd rather go for both future firsts and get the pleasure of deathriding both scum clubs all year.

Of course the flip side of the deathride is if the teams do well their success stings so much more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you feel being Josh's brother only being on the list because they really wanted your BROTHER?

Corey was made redundant due to COVID-19. Unlikely we can replace him with Cross.

Reality is Matty Boyd is the one we should’ve made a play for to replace Giansiracusa.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m assuming if they get Blues future first they can then trade their own. Still can’t believe it will come to trading with them though. Even though two future firsts would be exciting in 2021, mature quality players is more what’s needed. Easier said than done particularly in ruck and key defender positions.

Just leaving this here, little wonder Dunkley wants in (supposedly).

This article doesn’t surprise me at all. If Dunkley really wanted to leave the Dogs because of cultural issues, surely Essendon is the last place he would pick to go. Stringer clearly hasn’t changed much since going there and just in general I don’t think Daniher and Saad leaving is a coincidence. Rumours of culture issues at Essendon have been rife for years. If he had chosen Geelong or Hawthorn then I understand but not Essendon. If he wants to leave it’s clearly about money and midfield playing time, both of which are fixable at the Dogs, so I think we don’t agree to a trade and back ourselves to turn this around and if it can’t be then trade next year when he still has another year to go on his contract.

How would you feel being Josh's brother only being on the list because they really wanted your BROTHER?

Do we know any of this is true?? I hate the drug cheats but all this noise is being pushed by Browne and Edmund how tall utter shite.

obviously there is truth to the Essendon interest but I surmise the rest is media BS made up to put pressure on us and help them get their noses into Essendon and stories at a later date.

Is it just me or does anyone else not really care if we get former Bulldogs people back to the club? Feel like we have too much of that as it is.

Grant, Smith, Darcy, Gia (recently gone), technically Beveridge, and people want Boyd and Cross. I’d rather get someone into Our club that hasn’t been here before with a really fresh set of eyes. I think that’s what will help the most.

Bombers paid a second round pick for Saad and now want pick 8. He had played 48 games at that stage he may have improved but not by that much imo. I remember him being pretty good player for GC as well. Hope Blues call their bluff like the Stringer scenario a player who doesn’t want to be there.

Is it just me or does anyone else not really care if we get former Bulldogs people back to the club? Feel like we have too much of that as it is.

Grant, Smith, Darcy, Gia (recently gone), technically Beveridge, and people want Boyd and Cross. I’d rather get someone into Our club that hasn’t been here before with a really fresh set of eyes. I think that’s what will help the most.

I’d prefer we get some outside knowledge in like saints did with roughy some SUCCESSFUL coaches not bums like Ash Hansen 🙄

Our midfield would be instantly better balanced with Dunkley out and Treloar in.

But the age gap, the cash gap, the emotional/cultural cost make it a net loss from an asset perspective.

Treloar for Richards from a trade perspective, pending the cash being reasonable, I like, PROVIDED Dunkley is moved to get us a pick before JUH.

Dunkley and Richards for Treloar and Hollands? I’m in.

This makes way too much sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back