Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love lipinski to stay, also think it’s in his best interest.

I think he has a better opportunity to thrive in our system that at another club like Carlton. We have shown an ability to turn careers around with Bailey Dale and Bailey Williams in the last two years.

Literally can’t think of a player who has become a better player going to carlton other than Jones (and that took 3 years).

Would love lipinski to stay, also think it’s in his best interest.

I think he has a better opportunity to thrive in our system that at another club like Carlton. We have shown an ability to turn careers around with Bailey Dale and Bailey Williams in the last two years.

Literally can’t think of a player who has become a better player going to carlton other than Jones (and that took 3 years).

Ends up at the pies I reckon sadly. No room for him anymore. We can barely fit Treloar into our midfield.

2016: Former Lion Jed Adcock moves for the last season of his career. Plays 7 games in the H&A season, 0 finals. We have to win the flag from outside the top 4.

2021: Former Lion Stefan Martin moves for the last season of his career. Plays 7 games in the H&A season, 0 finals. We have to win the flag from outside the top 4.
2026: Former Lion Charlie Cameron moves for the last season of his career. Plays 7 games in the H&A season, 0 finals. We have to win the flag from outside the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not dogs related but Neale looking to bail on the lions and go back to freo. Per WA news

Very unexpected.

Surely Brisbane offer Luke Parker whatever Neale’s money was to try and replace him. Parker as a FA and high picks for Neale might not be the worst result for them

Neale situation will definitely be interesting. Neither WA club are expected to be Premiership chances in the next couple of years and Neale is already nearing 30.

He’s much more valuable in his prime to Brisbane now than he would be for Freo or West Coast

Neale situation will definitely be interesting. Neither WA club are expected to be Premiership chances in the next couple of years and Neale is already nearing 30.

He’s much more valuable in his prime to Brisbane now than he would be for Freo or West Coast

Fremantle will be trying to get the most out of Fyfe’s last few years and losing Cerra for draft picks will not be ideal for their short term. Can see them paying overs to get Neale back. I can’t see West Coast in the running.

A starting midfield of Fyfe, Neale, Brayshaw and Darcy is enticing.

And in further breaking news*, Charlie Cameron has a requested a trade back to Adelaide

* Could be fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back