Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would Tom McDonald cost us?

Everything

If they make this trade then any built faith I had is gone

As I said when this first started the second we said there is zero chance we trade Josh we MUST stand by that or open the doors to every player on our list.

If we had said the party line “you never know what can happen” then a trade is acceptable but we didn’t take that path.
Personally I'd like the club to take this stance too but I feel if by some miracle it's a over the top deal, I wouldn't be upset.

Fellas, before we all suffer brain aneurisms shitting on Dunkley, we should first consider directing our anger at the executives who continue to mismanage our club. There is a reason this kid is leaving and it seems like money is not the extent of it.

This situation was predictable and could have been avoided. True to form, it's amateur hour at the Kennel once again.

My prediction is that things will only get worse when we find out what these clowns end up trading him for.

The club better learn its lesson or in a few seasons we might have to watch Marcus Bontempelli run around in opposition colours.
Could not disagree more

Would love to see English with a tank, he's not quite there yet and that was pretty evident when during the second 1/2 of the season he struggled without support.

Are we doing a saints ?
Bringing in a bunch of mature players all in one off season
Treloar the only one of good coin ?
  • Martin
  • Treloar
  • McDonald
  • Stephenson
  • Hannan

34 year old Stefan Martin.

How inspiring.
Do you know of any good available rucks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide paid Alex Keath and then he came to us. Is he disloyal to the Crows?
Keath saw out the contact both parties agreed to

That may be true but you don’t let a known positive go unless you are sure you can cover him

And I believe a guy like Dunks leaning the club is simply not just for money. He doesn’t seem that kind of bloke.

As I’ve said from day one we said no deal from the first second so we have to stay that line
Well maybe he wasn’t the bloke we thought he was I mean how could anyone choose that club it can only be $

Cornes making a whole lot of sense saying we’d come out ahead if we lose Dunkley and could bring treloar and Stephenson in.

Treloar keeps West out of the midfield and will cause us to lose another player due to his huge contract. I honestly wouldn't even take Treloar if he costs us nothing in the trade. Stephenson could be a good pick up but we won't get him. He's used to playing in front of huge crowds in marquee games, he's not going to want to come to a minnow club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back