Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mentioned this last week but I remember his old man saying he hoped the brothers would get a chance to play together one day, when Kyle was drafted. Thought it odd at the time but probably indicates that he’d be willing to try and orchestrate something if he saw an opportunity to influence.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine how his brother would feel. He’s basically being recruited as a companion pony. For the supposed ‘ultra professional’ that Josh is, it’s a bit childlike.

Steven King is on the books, surely he was doing work as an unofficial ruck coach. How many do you need?

King isn’t out on the ground.

At the very least, Martin can teach/inspire English to go nuts with the weights. The dude is absolutely ripped.

I have missed the news on Lachie Young. Would someone be kind enough to post a short summary? Thanks

I have missed the news on Lachie Young. Would someone be kind enough to post a short summary? Thanks
We offered another rookie contract. He rejected it which makes him a delisted free agent and he wants to sign with Roos.
Some conjecture as we claim we then offered him a senior list spot, which means he has to be traded for, not signed as delisted free agent.

free agency ends today, so we will know what’s correct soon

Not upset with Stefan Martin by all reports he was injured all year but the guy is a beast can still remember when he dominated us and racked up 32 touches not that long ago.

Low cost and by far a better option than Darcy Fort

Not upset with Stefan Martin by all reports he was injured all year but the guy is a beast can still remember when he dominated us and racked up 32 touches not that long ago.

Low cost and by far a better option than Darcy Fort
Stefan Martin: 198 cm, 103 kg. D.O.B 17-11-86

Has to be a transition to a coaching role surely, nothing else makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iv been waiting for Andrew to be brought up. Do not underestimate his influence on his kids. It’s a huge factor here.

I’ve been waiting as well. Andrew is not a nice bloke at all

The whole family dynamic is bizarre. All three of the kids live together and have done so for a while. They’re always with each other, going on social media posts.

All well in to their 20’s yet still living in each other’s pockets. Wouldn’t surprise to hear there’s some strange influence on all three from the parents.

Wait, so now the dogs are FILTHY at Pickering because Dunkleys deal was done weeks ago??

Ummmm, that’s exactly how it works. Agents and teams agree to deals, subject to trade, well in advance.

Like we’ve done with Hannan for example.

But we’re absolutely filthy with Pickering.

My God, the bullshit is relentless.

Not exactly the same Hannan is out of contract I would say they more filthy with them poaching a contracted player.

Stefan Martin: 198 cm, 103 kg. D.O.B 17-11-86

Has to be a transition to a coaching role surely, nothing else makes sense.
It definitely is. It means Trengove is effectively gone and Martin will take his spot on the list. I still honestly think the club believes English will come good next year and we won't actually need Martin too much. If that doesn't occur then Martin can be used at different times of the year against the bigger and more physical ruckmen, or when teams play 2 genuine ruckman (Saints etc.). Horses for courses approach.

The whole family dynamic is bizarre. All three of the kids live together and have done so for a while. They’re always with each other, going on social media posts.

All well in to their 20’s yet still living in each other’s pockets. Wouldn’t surprise to hear there’s some strange influence on all three from the parents.
Don’t forget this cringe inducing shit.

Martin is the best option of what’s left (although you could argue Trengove rucking would give a similar result) so no dramas from me

wonder how all the out of contract players are feeling though. Power telling them he can’t give them a contract due to uncertainty on list sizes yet can sign a free agent.

I’ve heard Suckling is really filthy about not knowing whether he has a contract and has asked his manager to suss out whether anyone else is keen (which I’d say is unlikely)

Martin is the best option of what’s left (although you could argue Trengove rucking would give a similar result) so no dramas from me

wonder how all the out of contract players are feeling though. Power telling them he can’t give them a contract due to uncertainty on list sizes yet can sign a free agent.

I’ve heard Suckling is really filthy about not knowing whether he has a contract and has asked his manager to suss out whether anyone else is keen (which I’d say is unlikely)
Players should direct their frustrations to the afl. How the **** have they not decided this yet?

Wait, so now the dogs are FILTHY at Pickering because Dunkleys deal was done weeks ago??

Ummmm, that’s exactly how it works. Agents and teams agree to deals, subject to trade, well in advance.

Like we’ve done with Hannan for example.

But we’re absolutely filthy with Pickering.

My God, the bullshit is relentless.

When they say 'the deal was done weeks ago', what part of the deal are they talking about? Are they referring to Essendon's offer to Dunkley?

They all attend my weekly Satan worship classes CB, give it a rest mate the clubs actively seek out stable family environments and soggy biscuit champions from the private schools.

Don’t forget this cringe inducing sh*t.
Jesus, that’s bad. Did they write their own bios?!

‘A supremely gifted athlete, Lara focused her attention to Netball in her late teens resulting in a rapid rise through the ranks.’

Nowt like a bit of self promotion.

Kyle might have to edit his profile.

‘A terrific story of resilience, perseverance and riding on his brother’s coattails.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back