Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result by Sam Power. I like this new tougher style by those in charge.
Still need to address how we will keep all the kids happy with adequate playing time in their best positions but in Bev we trust. ( or he could just ask Sam for the answer)

So what's the casualty count so far?

I've got Virgin Dog ScottyDogg Yesterday Dog and DogDays ... any other reports from the field?

EDIT: I'm still 10 pages back. Just saw brmi took one for the team as well. That's five ...

Last edited:

Before we celebrate too much, there may be a second trade period before the draft.

View attachment 1010220
Dodo's last offer, which we rejected, was pick 7 and a future 2nd. Unless we suddenly decide that's a good deal, all that can happen is he coughs up a 2nd first round pick and we land a brilliant deal for Dunks. Worst case is we end up with the amazing hand we hold right now, we don't need to deal and Power has proven he won't budge.

How good would it be if they did end up doing the 24hr trade window and the bombers actually paid the 2 first picks due to Sam calling there bluff...

So when Essendon commits to you ....... it means absolutely nothing. šŸ™‚

Interesting if they donā€™t get Kyle Dunkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam power is a stud, told dodorro to go **** himself and r*ped the pies at the same time
Should be knighted.

sackofballs or anyone any chance of a best of Sam Power compilation? I recall the last match before they took down that stand at the G he kicked a goal and came up to the crowd and grabbed his jumper like Hunter did this year in his comeback game .... or is my memory :drunk::drunk:

Genuinely, no joke, how has Dodoro kept his job? Hasn't he been there right through the supplements scandal? If he was a coach he would have been sacked years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back