Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish the doggies will try to approach Luke hodge for the job of assistant coach.... I know he has the media job but still hope they will ask.... great football brain

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I loved Bob Murphy as a player. But I'm so pleased he isn't in a role with us.
He needs that airy-fairy laconic style hardened and honed at Freo before possibly coming to us.
I can't really understand what he'd offer as a football manager. He is smart, maybe thinks he's a little too smart at times.

I wish the doggies will try to approach Luke hodge for the job of assistant coach.... I know he has the media job but still hope they will ask.... great football brain

Just sold his Melbourne home and bought in Brisbane, apparently.

Won't be back here for a while.

Don’t love Hodge. The bloke was saying “nothing to see here” about Toby Greene’s latest indiscretion.

Champion player but not the sharpest football mind. Need a strategic, tactical mind and Hodgey is not that guy.

Perhaps Grant Burchall, Zaharakis, Marc Murphy, David McKay might be considered (assuming they want to coach), as well as an experienced line coach that wants a promotion to senior assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate GWS but the second Bobby Hill comes out and says I want to move to Victoria for personal reasons he no longer has any in say in the matter. To then turn around within hours and have a preferred club, fu** him. Bombers and him are made for one another.

Shits me. His mentality should have been “whatever club offers the contract my family needs and can satisfy GWS”.

Champion player but not the sharpest football mind. Need a strategic, tactical mind and Hodgey is not that guy.

Perhaps Grant Burchall, Zaharakis, Marc Murphy, David McKay might be considered (assuming they want to coach), as well as an experienced line coach that wants a promotion to senior assistant.
Houli? Strikes me as a coaching type.

Clarko as a stop gap assistant for a year to stay in the game with us paying his fuel costs would be great.

What would people be prepared to offer for Bobby Hill ? What do we think he is worth from a pick perspective ??

(ignore that he has reportedly nominated the Bombers)
Not a lot.

I just don't see THAT much in him that's it's worth selling any large part of the farm for him. Our 2022 second rounder at absolute most.

Not a lot.

I just don't see THAT much in him that's it's worth selling any large part of the farm for him. Our 2022 second rounder at absolute most.

That’s about where I am !! If we don’t need our P1 2022 for a ruckman, I’d be happy to give our P2 to GWS for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back