Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need Schlensong if we just picked up TOB? We probably were only looking to add one player in that part of the ground.

I get the sneaking suspicion we have targeted a player or two and that has fallen through. Disappointing. Bevo noted our ruck stocks would look "substantially different" in 2022, and Power mentioned we'd be more active at the trade table this year. So far neither of those things have happened.

We'll see. Who knows what will shake out over the next few days. I still wouldn't say no Wingard.

We'll see. Who knows what will shake out over the next few days. I still wouldn't say no Wingard.
I would. The cost in picks/cap for a player that just replicates the Treloar/Bailey Smith roles from late in the season doesn't seem like the best use of our resources.

Late to footy though so reckon he'll play longer than most. Cricket is soft 😛
He suffered terribly from soft-tissue injuries early in his cricket career though. He was close to quitting.
Weirdly, the worst of it was playing for Victoria while undergoing rehab with GCS as he was still a listed Suns player despite playing cricket.

GWS looking to swap first round picks with Hawks to secure Wingard and Mac Andrew

Wonder where the Darcy bid comes if GWS dont have pick 2
If that's the case. surely we can pry one of GWS ruck options out? I know Mac will take years to develop but what's the point of keeping all of Pruess, Briggs & Flynn, while also bringing in Lobb & Andrew? Surely one those boys sees that and wants to move.

So, Collingwood's latest offer for Lipinski is 2 picks in the 50's which are currently 55 and 58. The total points value then becomes 377. 377 points equates to pick 43 which, coincidentally, Collingwood also holds. It's likely that we will accept one of these deals, hopefully pick 43 which may allow us some margin to get back into the draft.
Is this a fair deal for Lipinski?

So, Collingwood's latest offer for Lipinski is 2 picks in the 50's which are currently 55 and 58. The total points value then becomes 377. 377 points equates to pick 43 which, coincidentally, Collingwood also holds. It's likely that we will accept one of these deals, hopefully pick 43 which may allow us some margin to get back into the draft.
they offered pick 55 and 58 last week so not exactly a new offer

They’re haggling because of list spots which is an issue for both clubs. Hopefully they can find a third party willing to consolidate later picks into similar points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the case. surely we can pry one of GWS ruck options out? I know Mac will take years to develop but what's the point of keeping all of Pruess, Briggs & Flynn, while also bringing in Lobb & Andrew? Surely one those boys sees that and wants to move.

Confident at least one of those ruck options is intended to be a KPP for them now…

Dunkley now looks to be dating a Super Netball player from his sisters team - can’t wait to watch the media spin this one into another clickbait article about him wanting to join his partner elsewhere 🤦‍♂️ good on him though - another benefit of his new bromance with Ads 😉
Wow, bit early to be changing your life’s trajectory for someone you’ve just met. I think Dunks has a bit more sense.

That’s 3 Bulldogs dating netballers. How would Bont like to pair up with the sister?

That’s 3 Bulldogs dating netballers. How would Bont like to pair up with the sister?
Our FS forward planning is clearly going well.

GWS looking to swap first round picks with Hawks to secure Wingard and Mac Andrew

Wonder where the Darcy bid comes if GWS dont have pick 2
I feel there's a strong chance that Darcy slips to Pick 4 if the Hawks get the GWS pick. Can see North taking JHF straight up, with Hawks bidding on Daicos and taking Callaghan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back