Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7, 13 and Hunter would probably be considered but doubt 13, 15 and Hunter gets it done. Nonetheless, if we got our hands on 7, I think I would prefer 7 and 13 over 1.

For those watching the draft, how good is pick 2 (seeming though Brisbane match pick 1) likely to be?

There are some very good players up the top end, Eljah Tsatas and Harry Sheezel being the ones who'd fit us best, but I'd prefer 7 and 13 too. That could be Philippou and Weddle.

That reported Brisbane offer is taking the piss. The problem we have is GC and West Coast both look very attractive for Brisbane to deal 15 to for points. This trade is going to be really painful and drawn out I suspect. If Brisbane trade that 15 early for points we need to be talking to Dunkley and making it very clear he won’t be getting to Brisbane.
Surely the Taranto trade sets a clear asking price for us.

Report on The Age saying GWS have agreed to trade Taranto for 12 & 19 and a shuffle of later picks.

Then goes on to say Brisbane are offering only their future 1st for Dunkley.

Cal Twomey also saying the Lions are offering 15 to other clubs for a range of 2nd rounders.

Hope Power can work his magic but it looks like the Lions could be a difficult trading partner.

Happy for him to go to North.

Enjoy, Brissy. Want that flag or not?

Match the Taranto deal or else he can wander down the road to Arden Street.

Just a hypothetical, but if Brissy just offer crap and we say GAGF, Dunks is left with the PSD and probably Norf or re-signing with us. Wonder what he chooses?

Interesting. I'm happy for the club to make a stand. Here we have a player that is the equal or better of Taranto and Richmond are offering two first rounders. Wonder if Dunks would enjoy Gold Cost? Maybe sunny Port Adelaide? I hear Perth is nice as well. Maybe the Swans?

19 is technically a 2nd but might as well be a late first. If McStay gets band 2 that'll be 19. Lions future first and 19 is still not enough though imo.

Lions have Tom Berry going to suns too. I think any Dunkley trade may involve a 3 way trade to satisfy dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 is technically a 2nd but might as well be a late first. If McStay gets band 2 that'll be 19. Lions future first and 19 is still not enough though imo.

Lions have Tom Berry going to suns too. I think any Dunkley trade may involve a 3 way trade to satisfy dogs.
Or players...

Report on The Age saying GWS have agreed to trade Taranto for 12 & 19 and a shuffle of later picks.

Then goes on to say Brisbane are offering only their future 1st for Dunkley.

Cal Twomey also saying the Lions are offering 15 to other clubs for a range of 2nd rounders.

Hope Power can work his magic but it looks like the Lions could be a difficult trading partner.
Then it's stay a dog or take your chances in the PSD over to you Dunks let us know what you want

Dogs: Give Dunkley, 30, 38, 66, Get future 1st 19 25 32 70
Lions: Give Berry 15, 19, 70, Get Dunkley, 35, 38, 44, 53, 66
Sun give 25, 32, 35, 44, 53, Get Berry, 15, 30.

32 and 70 to freo for Lobb.

Dogs 11, 19, 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back