Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade period has started

Party Popper GIFs | Tenor

Hi everyone, pardon the intrusion. Currently working on a little project for the main board and I was hoping to grab the names of any ITK posters here on the Dogs board. Cheers.
We have a few who seem hear the odd tidbits but not sure any of them claim to be fully ITK with a direct link to the club like we used to have.

If I’m the dogs, I’m looking into Tarryn Thomas.

Not attacking north and I wish them well but the instability is clearly there.

Yes the kids not perfect but my god he’d be perfect for us on a wing/HF.

The only hope that Brisbane have of landing Dunkley is if they get Bowes and the pick 7 that GCS are offering.
Pick 7 plus a later first round selection will get it done.
Current first, 2023 1st, pick swaps.
If they trade down their existing 2022 first rounder than it's unlikely a deal gets done.

I think Bowes gets to Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only hope that Brisbane have of landing Dunkley is if they get Bowes and the pick 7 that GCS are offering.
Pick 7 plus a later first round selection will get it done.
Didn't someone on here post that Bowes is keen on Cats? If true, Brisbane won't get a look in. Once a player nominates Geelong, they hardly fail to get the deal done.

Nick Austin said this about Jones hopefully it gets done today.

On expectations for Liam Jones compensation

“We’re not sure, we’ll leave that to the AFL. The paperwork will go through and once they’ve got the contract, which we’re not privy to, we’ll wait for their formula and see what it spits out.”

That’s kind of lame of us isn’t it?
Not to give the players delisted the most amount of time to find another home.
If they are out of contract they can find a new home in the meantime and we won’t stand in their way. Just leaves the door open for us to keep them depending how things shake out

Tarryn Thomas. Perfect. Go bloody hard Sam Power. I reckon he's gettable.

Current first, 2023 1st, pick swaps.
If they trade down their existing 2022 first rounder than it's unlikely a deal gets done.

I think Bowes gets to Geelong

How do Brisbane match on a bid at 1 for Ashcroft without splitting up their first for additional points? Surely the 2nd round McStay compo isn't sufficient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back