Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me whether the Wingard talk is based on anything at all or just another name plucked from somewhere with zero basis for anything?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’m starting to think it might of been just picked out of somewhere with zero basis aha

Can someone please tell me whether the Wingard talk is based on anything at all or just another name plucked from somewhere with zero basis for anything?

Hawks are apparently putting him up again according to some articles that he’s gettable. Could be bullshit.

Nothing at all linked with us and doesn’t seem like us to jump tbh.

Hawks are apparently putting him up again according to some articles that he’s gettable. Could be bullshit.

Nothing at all linked with us and doesn’t seem like us to jump tbh.

Ah righto. Would have thought the media would be talking about it more broadly if it had legs. Also strange that the media is very quiet on Hunter given some strong mail in here that he’s gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too good to be true?

Would give us a strong hand to move up this year

I think there is something else in the trade too. But have not been told.

Dees in win now mode. 2 years of Hunter (after his ass has been heavily kicked) could get them another flag.

I would argue that a half decent KPF is required but apparently they are into Schache too.

How's Peter Bell now saying they will retain Lobb unless they get JOM?
He said similar last week with a different player.

Big peanut.
This tells me they’ve got JOM over the line and he’s justifying the bulls!t he’s been spinning for a week.

Dees in win now mode. 2 years of Hunter (after his ass has been heavily kicked) could get them another flag.

I would argue that a half decent KPF is required but apparently they are into Schache too.
Yeah Hunter on the opposite wing to Langdon is a crazy combo.

Surely we are giving something back, he’s not worth a dime due to the attitudinal issues to be frank.

Goodbye Schache

The Josh Schache to Melbourne deal is likely to get done late, per
@CalTwomey

I'm not understanding this Hunter stuff.

Why would we set up a rival to win a flag? Future second seems unders to me considering his status and age demograph.

I understand stuff may have happened internally but it would want to be significant to consider trading him out. Can we not gut our midfield in one trade period?

It would make more sense to me that we're attempting to send a message to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back