Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything on JUH? Apparently in the final stages of confirming a 5-6 year deal, any whispers?
Could be all sorted as far as anyone knows. Stagger and announcements to stay relevant in the media. After all, Oliver potential trade has the hounds of Smith for the time being

Anyone heard anything on JUH? Apparently in the final stages of confirming a 5-6 year deal, any whispers?
If you go back a page or two
I was the one posting about it

Might be the only one on here who wouldn’t mind Harmes.

We need some players with a bit of campaigner about them.
Believe he is tigers bound
Has a great relationship with Yze

Any news on Cleary?
Got a good wrap from a few players at the BnF but still remains unsigned.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Contracted until 2025

Link from the contract status thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d really like Dursma. His a two way runner. I reckon he can become a really good player if his body holds up and his in a suitable system.

Anyone remember what billing’s was like defensively? He used to be good forward of the ball.

All I cared about coming in was getting Coffield. Now that is almost done dogs only need another key defender option and hopefully pick 4/watson. Maybe rookie the key defender.

You should become an Essendon fan if that's what you're after. Never a dull October (but usually a very quiet September).

Essendon are the swingers of Trade Week. Happy to throw their keys in the bowl and get as much as they can as often as they can during the week. They don't care who it is as long as they come out at the end of the week with the highest number of notches on their belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back