Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you expect us to go and get? How are extensions for Naughton and JUH underwhelming?

The main improvement will have to come from the coaching group.
Luckily for us I’m not the list manager or on the recruiting team.
We all know this club needs a shakeup on and off field, hopefully that’s coming.

Also heard on trade radio that Carlton are no longer keen on Crozier as a DFA.

Will we offer him a contract? We have a rich history of holding on to players for way too long.
I wonder if Coffield coming over will stamp his papers. I don’t really think he has a spot with us anymore but could be a solid veteran for a team like North

Watch Sammy power do his best work at live trading during the draft!
I’m counting on it. Gunna be some juggling act. Must watch tv.

Who did you expect us to go and get? How are extensions for Naughton and JUH underwhelming?

The main improvement will have to come from the coaching group.
The original post was about the extension of Naughton & Buku. No mention of Marra at that time.

I love it, and this is in no way a criticism, but I don't know if putting this out there publicly is in the club's best interests.

I wonder if Coffield coming over will stamp his papers. I don’t really think he has a spot with us anymore but could be a solid veteran for a team like North
He’d be very solid for North and it’s a joke they’re getting priority picks while not taking blokes like Crozier for free.

Clubs pretty much straight up just tell each other what they’re doing when it comes to bids.
Not sure this is true, particularly in Croft's range. A club's interest can be pretty obvious if a very early pick, but no way we can rely on being told of a bid for Croft in that 8 to 20 range imo.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what do we think we will get for the Sweet trade to Port? Port currently have picks 38, 46 and 73. They will probably get a 2nd rounder or early 3rd for Duursma. Not much will be left in the picks cupboard with Ratugolea and Zerk-Thatcher coming in.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what do we think we will get for the Sweet trade to Port? Port currently have picks 38, 46 and 73. They will probably get a 2nd rounder or early 3rd for Duursma. Not much will be left in the picks cupboard with Ratugolea and Zerk-Thatcher coming in.
Next year's 3rd which we then give to the saints for Coffield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure the post is in jest.
Geez, I'm an idiot - didn't spot that at all (a lesson to not post after Friday night drinks)

I guess I could see myself, in the same shoes, "weighing up whether to nominate" to try get some intel to report back to the club so they could gain some kind of advantage, but yeah, a pretty farfetched scenario.

View attachment 1824431
This is the sort of bullsh$t that he spruiks and then questions teams when they re-sign their players on long term deals!

And we clearly know that Naughton was on top of this list as they offered him a 10 year contract.

What a lot of horseshit this guy produces.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back