Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a double from Saints. Maybe we chase Billings. We liked the top end talent of that ‘13 draft.

Anyone heard anything on Billings? I know the Bombers were doing dipping their toe in as part of their usual Trade Week schtick of chasing everyone and anyone, but any word...

As an alternative to getting 4 - why not trade our 10 to Melb for their 19 and 25 (not sure of exact number.

We could then get Croft, pick 17, pick 19, 25 and two in the 30’s plus Sweet compo. Trade for Billings and Coffield with 30’s.

Would be something like Croft, Wilson/De Mattia , Tholstrop and Sullivan, Coffield and Billings and a good ruck with remaining 30 and then some roughies?

As an alternative to getting 4 - why not trade our 10 to Melb for their 19 and 25 (not sure of exact number.

We could then get Croft, pick 17, pick 19, 25 and two in the 30’s plus Sweet compo. Trade for Billings and Coffield with 30’s.

Would be something like Croft, Wilson/De Mattia , Tholstrop and Sullivan, Coffield and Billings and a good ruck with remaining 30 and then some roughies?
Because if you trade away 10, 17,19 would probably get used up to pay for Croft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1824431
This is the sort of bullsh$t that he spruiks and then questions teams when they re-sign their players on long term deals!
The vast majority of those players are basically nigh on confirmed not going anywhere. Especially the ones at the top.

Even guys like van Rooyen.

Kane Cornes has gotten so shit that his mail is basically negative.

Don't expect much stuff from me this weekend
I'm heading off on a two day bender while going to see Pendulum

See y'all on Monday
Lots of drugs and drinking should help you through it.

The vast majority of those players are basically nigh on confirmed not going anywhere. Especially the ones at the top.

Even guys like van Rooyen.

Kane Cornes has gotten so s**t that his mail is basically negative.
Gotta get clicks to keep your job...:D

I cover bits of the league. He signed on this year to play a few games, then got the coaching gig for next year. He's a Terang boy, so essentially just a homecoming for him.
Good to see another Western District club bringing one of their boys "home", isn't it?

Anyone heard anything on Billings? I know the Bombers were doing dipping their toe in as part of their usual Trade Week schtick of chasing everyone and anyone, but any word...
Bombers have cooled their jets on Billings Allegedly no further interest from them now. They have moved onto Duursma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back