Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Their new brain fart is:

Basic Frame work
TB + B Williams for Garcia + English Compo ? + Smith trade pick ?

Then some 2nds and futures thrown in depending where those picks land and if the Eagles can bundle with GC and move up ect.

And they'd then have a crack at Busslingwr because he won't want to be behind Barrass 🤪

Their new brain fart is:

Basic Frame work
TB + B Williams for Garcia + English Compo ? + Smith trade pick ?

Then some 2nds and futures thrown in depending where those picks land and if the Eagles can bundle with GC and move up ect.

And they'd then have a crack at Busslingwr because he won't want to be behind Barrass 🤪
they are delusional bunch

Hello sorry for the intrusion. I'm only here to say 1bally1 wanted some back up because he was getting bullied or some
sh!t on here.

I just want to give you a bit of an insight
I'm not really sure what's going on but please stop harassing him. Like I get it, he may have said something dumb and he may have said some things he regrets but let's just engage with our minds and our hearts. Let's exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. 1bally1 speaks from your heart and to do that you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. He is not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with him. But that’s okay, because just like you he cares. Just like you, he's passionate about the game. I'm vouching for 1 bally1. He just loves the footy.
What the heck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello sorry for the intrusion. I'm only here to say 1bally1 wanted some back up because he was getting bullied or some
sh!t on here.

I'm not really sure what's going on but please stop harassing him. Like I get it, he may have said something dumb and he may have said some things he regrets but let's just engage with our minds and our hearts. Let's exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. 1bally1 speaks from your heart and to do that you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. He is not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with him. But that’s okay, because just like you he cares. Just like you, he's passionate about the game. I'm vouching for 1 bally1. He just loves the footy.
What are you saying ? No body is harassing omg

sh!t on here.

Is that you Bally? Talking in the 3rd person? Or just writing down what the other voice in your head was saying? 🤔

sh!t on here.

There are so many on here that won't get this post. But this is POTY.

So Tom Morris reckons English would leave a team competing for a finals spot, to go to a team who wont sniff it for 5 years and move interstate for one extra year on similar money. Yeah that doesn't add up.
Wet Toast also don't currently have a coach.

Can't see a player leaving a team that can be a contender for a team in a serious rebuild with all the mentioned factors against it.

So Tom Morris reckons English would leave a team competing for a finals spot, to go to a team who wont sniff it for 5 years and move interstate for one extra year on similar money. Yeah that doesn't add up.
Couldn’t agree more!
I’d suggest no deals EITHER way would be entertained until everyone sees how the next 4 or 5 weeks play out?
It’d be madness to do otherwise?.. Even Baz could do a massive about face depending on this period?
Now, Tom feckin Morris!
Tom Morris has this enduring vendetta with us, and I’m convinced he lies awake at night imagining the next headline to make up that’ll cut us to the core!…
And the real problem with these gutter dwelling liars is that there’s zero accountability for them to be even in the factual, credible ballpark!
Not ONE ounce of proof required!
Trust me, one day this’ll bite them back!.. Either through a players mental health issues caused by a journalist’s erroneous story, or by an inside club “incident” between players reading the crap!

Couldn’t agree more!
I’d suggest no deals EITHER way would be entertained until everyone sees how the next 4 or 5 weeks play out?
It’d be madness to do otherwise?.. Even Baz could do a massive about face depending on this period?
Now, Tom feckin Morris!
Tom Morris has this enduring vendetta with us, and I’m convinced he lies awake at night imagining the next headline to make up that’ll cut us to the core!…
And the real problem with these gutter dwelling liars is that there’s zero accountability for them to be even in the factual, credible ballpark!
Not ONE ounce of proof required!
Trust me, one day this’ll bite them back!.. Either through a players mental health issues caused by a journalist’s erroneous story, or by an inside club “incident” between players reading the crap!
I know for a fact not many within club rooms take Morris seriously and don't put any faith in what he has to say and I'd hazard a guess that those in the wider sporting community are catching up pretty quickly.

sh!t on here.

Tell him to rest at ease. If he thinks he is being bullied he should take a look at we have reacted to various Essendope supporters $hit posting on our board over the years….

sh!t on here.

I was waiting for a punchline that never came to this meta joke.

Are all of you like this?

He can leave if he wants and I think that looks more likely now than staying.

Interesting as this seems to be going against what most are saying.
Sounds like Tom Morris attempting to muck rake and cause instability

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back