Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs will be one of the teams chasing Mac Andrews next year

Been told (though likely not accurate)
We have around 1.7mil free to chase talent next year
Could you imagine if we got him Melbourne fans will lose their shit

Croft to the wing…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have alot of talls that could play on the wing. Beveridge has wanted to play JOD there and has played Lobb there I've also called for English and Jamarra to go to the wing at different stages. Funnily enough I think Andrew would do well on the wing as a more physical Nik Cox.

We have alot of talls that could play on the wing. Beveridge has wanted to play JOD there and has played Lobb there I've also called for English and Jamarra to go to the wing at different stages. Funnily enough I think Andrew would do well on the wing as a more physical Nik Cox.

Agreed. I think Croft’s endurance / speed combo would make him very dangerous, very similar to Mac.

Having both would be a handful for oppositions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder which one of Croft, JOD and Buss we think won’t make it as KPDs?

I know a fair few rate him on the board, but I don't really see any excuse as to why Buss didn't at least get one game which is a concern and un Beveridge like. Apart from the very start of his first year, he's had very minor injury complaints and Beveridge does have a history of playing players that aren't ready both tall and small. We took a pretty big hit to our KPD stocks mid year as well and I hardly even saw him named as an emergency (I think he was just for one game in that period).

There's plenty of time still, but it seems to me Buss isn't rated all that highly by Beveridge and the coaching staff thus far. He does have some obvious weaknesses that he needs to overcome.

Zero chance we get Andrews but always good to hear the clubs name mentioned.
I can't see any chance he leaves, one of Hardwicks favourites and one he has taken under his wing much like he dis with Rioli at Richmond. Before Hardwick got there I would have said when he leaves not if.

I know a fair few rate him on the board, but I don't really see any excuse as to why Buss didn't at least get one game which is a concern and un Beveridge like. Apart from the very start of his first year, he's had very minor injury complaints and Beveridge does have a history of playing players that aren't ready both tall and small. …
Maybe Bevo’s new MC colleagues have persuaded him that such whimsical experimentation is counterproductive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back