Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

woof.com? wtf is that? :p
It's also woof.net.au - not woof.com.

Also, if anyone thinks that a third generation F/S, son of a sitting board member and probably our biggest commodity behind Bont is going anywhere, I have a bridge to sell you.

I see Buku being able to play Doc’s role.
No way, far too slow and not agile enough. Would get torched by quick small forwards like Cameron. Buku’s only strength against the small forwards is his intercept marking, but that’s not what we need for a lockdown small. Must have wheels, be agile and have good football iq as they come up against some of the craftiest players in the comp. Buku would get badly exposed.

It wasn't too long ago that JUH was a certainty to be drafted to Essendon, then a certainty to walk out on the Dogs and into Stringer's spare room, according to a supposed relative on bomberblitz. They've moved on to insisting that Darcy's totally going you guys, he hates the Dogs and is definitely coming to a club just like Essendon, someone on WOOF said so.

Caddy's pretty good, maybe they could draft another key forward or two of their own?

So called. Did he ever actually fight a fire?

Nah, he went to the fire told it that it was underperforming, taking too many short cuts within the building and was not hot enough compared to other hotter fires and to stop showing off, then he dropped his gear and left.

The next week he came back and said it was the best fire of all time...

Ticken = Ticking boxes required to fulfil his contractual arrangement and get paid

Licken = Licking his lips at the prospect of where he’ll end up

Stop Yappin = Alright, I’ve come down to the club one last time and put the kit on, leave me alone now.

Whatever it is, he’s a genius for getting people wondering / talking about it.

According to Foxfooty we wouldn’t get Petracca even if we had the trade resources because we don’t have the bright lights appeal of the big Victorian clubs. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They’re kinda right.

I mean, why would he want to come play for the Dogs when he can stay at the Dees and play in front of 14k fans at the G in a Saturday night blockbuster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very, very, VERY small part of me wants the season to be over because I am sick to death of hearing about Bailey Smith and I just want there to be an announcement he’s requested a trade to whichever flipping club. Honestly. I’ll give him some credit - what a way to keep yourself in the spotlight without even being able to play.

The best part of this is that I only started following the Dogs this year so I’m already used to the side without him in it 😂 we all know he’s gone, stop drawing it out and just get on with it. Less time telling us what you’re doing, more time doing.

A very, very, VERY small part of me wants the season to be over because I am sick to death of hearing about Bailey Smith and I just want there to be an announcement he’s requested a trade to whichever flipping club. Honestly. I’ll give him some credit - what a way to keep yourself in the spotlight without even being able to play.

The best part of this is that I only started following the Dogs this year so I’m already used to the side without him in it 😂 we all know he’s gone, stop drawing it out and just get on with it. Less time telling us what you’re doing, more time doing.
To be fair to Baz and his team they have kept a low profile, can't recall the last time they actually said anything about his contract status. Reading the tea leaves this means he is a goner but I prefer that to 'Bailey will wait until the end of the year to assess his options'.

Just makes the trading of our first rounder this year, which will fall anywhere from pick 10 to pick 18 make so much more sense, we have known he is gone for a long, long time.

It might be a tough sell due to picks

I'd love to get Tim Taranto out of Tigers and place him on a wing for us

You guys really should refrain from speaking in absolutes when it comes to Bailey Smith.

Remember that this year alone:

Busslinger was gone until he wasnt.

English was gone until he wasnt.

Getting wound up about every social media post, repost, rumour or media story is a fools errand.

Smith will remain a bulldog until he isn't.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back