Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

In completely unrelated news, from next year Cotton On's sponsorship of Geelong is going to be $500,000 a year less than it was this season

When did our interest in Harmes first get brought up last year?
Seems very quiet this year, Houston and Peatling seem to be all we have been publicly linked to
Dogs notoriously leak very little to the media so things usually come out later then at other clubs. Like with Harmes and Hunter for Examples

When did our interest in Harmes first get brought up last year?
Seems very quiet this year, Houston and Peatling seem to be all we have been publicly linked to
It was first Reported on the 6th of October by that inside trading article that we had interest in Harmes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing to note, this argument that we donā€™t have enough for Houston really falls flat if he nominates us.

This should be known after the Dunkley deal, if he nominates us the deal either gets done for unders or Port have to go to the PSD and get nothing.
No he is in contract so they can just keep him. He won't march himself to the PSD

Time to play Bulldogs Bingo. I love this game.

Will a player linked to the Bulldogs by the media during the season:
A) Re-sign at their current club
B) End up at one of 16 other clubs
C) Request a trade to the Bulldogs (unexpected wildcard option!)

Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

Why would you even think of doing that to Macca.
Let him get his payout from a club who has money to burn, and let us free cap space and get back into this draft.
Macrae leaving comes with no ill will from anyone here.

I want to give Milesi as many picks as possible.
What do you think 3 or 4?
Should hopefully get a couple picks for macrae and Baz to use this year and another for Baz next year. I think we already have two of our own.
4 youngsters would be nice.
Possibly more depend on whoā€™s retiring or delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back