Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd back in the club to get him right if he chose to stay.
If he does go (likely) then I think Geelong as a club would be great for him, some of the crazy supporters down in Geelong though may not be so good, they eat their own down that way.
I'm not sure if any of their players actually live in Geelong though. Mostly coastal and farming dwellers which helps them escape from the football bubble.

I'm not sure if any of their players actually live in Geelong though. Mostly coastal and farming dwellers which helps them escape from the football bubble.

Via my work I happened to know where a few of them live (or lived).

Couple off the top of my head are Duncan was around the corner from Kardinia Park but Selwood was in Barwon Heads.

I am not joking when I say there is no one on Essendon's list that I would want unless they came for free.

Such a shame they gave Dodo the flick.
I'd take Ridley or the untouchable Merritt.
It's a pretty short list

Ticken = Ticking boxes required to fulfil his contractual arrangement and get paid

Licken = Licking his lips at the prospect of where he’ll end up

Stop Yappin = Alright, I’ve come down to the club one last time and put the kit on, leave me alone now.

This is funny but I'm certain this isn’t what Baz meant. He might be gone but isn't a dick.

Why are Essendon fans sending us Archie Perkins in trade hypotheticals lol

Based on that poster’s trade ideas in that thread (Charlie Clarke & F1 for Perkins is up there but 9 & Shiel for 5 has to be the worst) he may have been broken by this Essendon season.

Also, which one of you legends is The Unicorn? Champagne comedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Private Investigator? 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha, not quite…insurance industry, but enough to see their addresses when doing my thing.

But also seen a few more for some current & former players. Lachie Neale, Jamie Cripps, Darren Glass, Dom Cassisi, amongst some others I can’t remember. Then some of Australia’s richest along with celebrities too…genuine A-listers.

Never came across anything for any Bulldogs people, except I know Bont’s sister works in the industry too

Why is it, whenever a player of ours starts starring or displaying a lot of talent, there's an automatic assumption that we won't be able to keep them? Same with good players who for one reason or another can't be fitted into the team immediately? Of course they will want out, is the narrative. Is this just a Bulldogs inferiority complex?
This does happen to us. Even the media treat the bulldogs like a farm. Always talk about our players like they are available. Could be worse I guess - GC and GWS even more so

Last edited:
Haha, not quite…insurance industry, but enough to see their addresses when doing my thing.

But also seen a few more for some current & former players. Lachie Neale, Jamie Cripps, Darren Glass, Dom Cassisi, amongst some others I can’t remember. Then some of Australia’s richest along with celebrities too…genuine A-listers.

Never came across anything for any Bulldogs people, except I know Bont’s sister works in the industry too

That would keep things interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Based on that poster’s trade ideas in that thread (Charlie Clarke & F1 for Perkins is up there but 9 & Shiel for 5 has to be the worst) he may have been broken by this Essendon season.

Also, which one of you legends is The Unicorn? Champagne comedy.
My biggest concern about all of this is that the rumour was posted by an account called The Unicorn, which could mean that it's coming straight from the horse's (neigh, the unicorn's) mouth.

How many other unicorns do we know of other than Darcy himself?! Does he have a BigFooty account? :eekv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back