Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

It isn't a bad thing and there are always other avenues to improvement but it is disappointing to miss out on targets especially considering how proactive we were earlier on in the season.
Happy to hit the deep draft this year with multiple first rounders. Meanwhile I’ll continue to hold on to the dream of somehow prying Butters out of Port

Best chance of playing AFL for us is as a KPD, whilst we have all of Naughton, Marra, Darcy and English in the side.
And personally think his attributes are best utilised there.

Looked exciting the in the game and abit he played back in VFL. Very creative and made some good attacking plays for someone 201cm.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He reminds me of Darcy Moore with his build and dash. We need to mould him into a Darcy Moore type…..

It isn't a bad thing and there are always other avenues to improvement but it is disappointing to miss out on targets especially considering how proactive we were earlier on in the season.
Death, taxes and Bulldogs trade targets being missed.

Tom Campbell delisted, can he do it again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Van Es delisted by the saints as well. Would be a good developing KPD. Has had injuries but is only 20.

I remember he recorded a 2.91 for 20m at the combine and js from Ballarat.. worth a punt on that alone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

****ing abysmal haircut adds to the package

1724748493291.png

van Es is great athletically but very much a Ryan Gardner type. Three ankle surgeries in 18 months and missed this whole season, not great for an athlete-first type. Could get a rookie spot somewhere, but may need to prove himself at VFL level next year to get another go.

van Es is great athletically but very much a Ryan Gardner type. Three ankle surgeries in 18 months and missed this whole season, not great for an athlete-first type. Could get a rookie spot somewhere, but may need to prove himself at VFL level next year to get another go.
… and then a 4 year contract off the back of moderate form like Gardy?

Houston, Dale and Richards feeding Darcy Marra and Naughts feels a bit unfair for the rest of the comp but I wouldn’t say no if it’s essentially for Baz
If we could turn Baz into Houston I’d drive Bailey wherever he wants to go. He can ride topless if he wants so he can flex all the way there…

Houston would be a great JJ replacement if we can get him keen on nominating us and the Port asking price isn't insane. Not paying 2 firsts for him... Very very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back