Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca is a deadset gun, but I hate these type of deals.
Paying overs, you’d legit have to go to a current happy player at your club and ask them to kindly leave..
Same as Burton (Haw to Port).

Whilst we are talking about delisted free agents from the Saints I think we could do alot worse then Riley Bonner. I think he was pretty stiff (pardon the pun) to be let go after 19 games for the season.
Would be handy depth.

Whilst we are talking about delisted free agents from the Saints I think we could do alot worse then Riley Bonner. I think he was pretty stiff (pardon the pun) to be let go after 19 games for the season.
Would be handy depth.

His disposal is shocking and has near negative footy IQ.

Would prefer Hind over him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Van Es would present a unique opportunity to add a talented young key defender to our list at very low risk, however some posters over on the Saints board are suggesting his ankle is completely cooked - to the point where an early retirement may be on the cards. Was very highly touted as a youngster if I remember correctly.

I wouldn’t be against giving him a year at VFL level in the hope of reigniting his career.

Van Es would present a unique opportunity to add a talented young key defender to our list at very low risk, however some posters over on the Saints board are suggesting his ankle is completely cooked - to the point where an early retirement may be on the cards. Was very highly touted as a youngster if I remember correctly.

I wouldn’t be against giving him a year at VFL level in the hope of reigniting his career.
+1 This. I remember he was rated fairly highly in his draft year.

Wouldn't be a bad gamble.

Just revisiting the Josh Dunkley attempted move to Essendon. Still can’t believe they wouldn’t give two first rounders. Of the picks they could’ve offered they turned out to be Cox, Perkins, Reid and Hobbs. All at pick 13 at the latest. Such putrid drafting.

In what world is Rioli worth pick 6 and Bolton pick 9&10? I feel like I’m living in the twilight zone.
If they played for us the media narrative would be take a single late first rounder and be grateful.

Gold Coast are just so stupid that’s why..

Bolton is a star but 9 and 10 is overs.

Just thought I'd get us started on this thread's rolling team of players proposed for us to target this off-season. We're off to a good start with a real mix of stars and spuds.

* Only commencing from the conclusion of the H&A season to no Tom Barrass, etc.

** Serious (or close enough) suggestions only so I'm not including Chad Wingard unless Scrag lodges an appeal.

==//==

B: Riley Bonner - James Borlase - Adam Tomlinson
HB: Dan Houston - James van Es - Nick Hind
C: [xxx] - [xxx] - Nathan O'Driscoll
HF: [xxx] - [xxx] - [xxx]
F: [xxx] - [xxx] - [xxx]
R: [xxx] - Christian Petracca - [xxx]
I: [xxx] - [xxx] - [xxx] - [xxx]

Just thought I'd get us started on this thread's rolling team of players proposed for us to target this off-season. We're off to a good start with a real mix of stars and spuds.

** Serious (or close enough) suggestions only so I'm not including Chad Wingard unless Scrag lodges an appeal.

==//==

Ivan Soldo

==//==

Harry Morrison is another I've seen mentioned.

==//==

Nick Hind has had a few mentions

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back