Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTC wants back in. From the man himself about 3 weeks ago to me directly. He wants a contract at the dogs.
Lobb looks like an AA-level CHB, I'd be all for us bringing in a backup ruck if we can spare a list spot. Would be squandering him or Darcy in the ruck full time if English went down.

I'd prefer the best VFL ruckman (Taylor maybe?) over BTC though...

You’re probably not the best person to ask 🤔
That is plain rude. I’m not one to make a complaint on BF, I would happy to have a gentlemanly fist fight with you at a location of your choice (as if you would - SC).

I was at an official event where he was representing St Kilda. I approached him and thanked him for his time at the dogs and my memories of him. He said he is hoping his time with us is not over. It wasn’t a throw away.

Go ahead, be a rubbish person again.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in Wade Dersken as a key defender? Looks set to join Melbourne but at 23 would be a good list fit and potential replacement for Jones. Although I have faith in JOD and Buss I don't want everything riding on them if Lobb doesn't work out down back long term or if Jones breaks down.

We all admire Caleb so much. And I know many times over the past few years we’ve put Caleb in the same category as Macrae, both are slow but that’s where the similarities end. But I thought a number of times this year that Macrae still has a lot to offer our club and as for Caleb the game may have gone past him? He’s not like Brent Daniels or Libba Senior or Watson, players with similar height limitations. He has his own tricks but are they evaporating?
Completely agree. I love both of them but would much rather see CD go. He seems to have lost any pace he had and gets stockier every year. I’m not sure what that extra muscle gets him because he’s not sticking tackles or fending off opponents. I have no idea what his role could be next year. His undoubted qualities seem so grossly overshadowed by his limitations.

Sorry if you’re reading, Caleb, I do still love you.

Would anyone be interested in Wade Dersken as a key defender? Looks set to join Melbourne but at 23 would be a good list fit and potential replacement for Jones. Although I have faith in JOD and Buss I don't want everything riding on them if Lobb doesn't work out down back long term or if Jones breaks down.
He's been super solid in the VFL. Surprised other clubs aren't trying to get him

That is plain ride. I’m not one to make a complaint on BF, I would happy to have a gentlemanly fist fight with you at a location of your choice (as if you would - SC).

I was at an official event where he was representing St Kilda. I approached him and thanked him for his time at the dogs and my memories of him. He said he is hoping his time with us is not over. It wasn’t a throw away.

I heard Tom reported feeling completely physically inadequate in your presence BrisDog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is plain ride. I’m not one to make a complaint on BF, I would happy to have a gentlemanly fist fight with you at a location of your choice (as if you would - SC).

I’m not able to have a “gentlemanly” fist fight, I’ve never had any sort of “gentlemanly” interaction.

Sorry you can’t take a joke.

Muhammad-jihad-derk-bak-allah

FB0973AD-4450-4823-942B-8A86EFDD70AF.jpeg

From what I've heard
The club expect a Darcy level of development
His body should be prime for pre season and already one of our best runners
From what I’ve seen and I watched him closely, he has the height of a KPP, the speed, athleticism and endurance of a midfielder, and Darcy level competitiveness (perhaps even more). Good hands on him but otherwise not much else to glean. I expect he will be a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back