Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see it with O'Halloran. As a cheap option maybe not much to lose but it's been a pretty underwhelming first 70 odd games.

Think his best chance to make it is as a wing. Decent size, long kick are probably his best traits, maybe he could line up opposite to Bailey Williams

I don't see it with O'Halloran. As a cheap option maybe not much to lose but it's been a pretty underwhelming first 70 odd games.

Think his best chance to make it is as a wing. Decent size, long kick are probably his best traits, maybe he could line up opposite to Bailey Williams
This was this year

Attachments

• 9FF0BF5F-699A-4B92-82E1-6FDE0BD5C771.png
    9FF0BF5F-699A-4B92-82E1-6FDE0BD5C771.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 107

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our midfield is going to be piss poor moving forward. What are we doing to fill it?
Given trade period hasn't started and the draft is a couple of months away, nothing at the moment other than planning strategies

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Mid - Week has Reported that the club have welcomed Smith to Attend the dogs B&F. But it’s unlikely he will attend good riddance I say Gutless w***er

However I’m sure he’ll find time for some inane look at me post on Insta at the same time as our B&F.
No show without Punch.

Smith to Geelong
SDK to Blues
Blues pick 11 and Geelong 2nd round to us?

Maybe a 3rd round back to Geelong? (Depends how you rate SDK?)

Feels about right.
Unless SDK really wants to go to the blues, I'd cut them out of the deal and just take him and Geelong's 2nd.

I suspect I'd even be ok without the 2nd. So would Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back