Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean it is no secret Geelong is his destination, even though he hasn't publicly announced it. But Ollie Dempsey pretty much hinted he will be on the same team next year in his reply to Smith's post about hoping to win the Grand Final one day.

Crazy how chummy he is with Cats players the last few months given he isn't even on their squad. Also wouldn't surprise me if the Cats wanted him last season but told him to wait one more year when his contract runs out so they could get him on the cheap. Wouldn't that be some form of tampering?

Playing at Footscray and Geelong, he had zero tank. Couldn't run a game out
Probably in trouble if he’s your first option but he’s a solid back up who won’t kick up a fuss playing VFL 90% of the time and can do a job when called upon. Today is the ultimate example

Just shows how much luck plays a part, Linc McCarthy and Coleman don’t do their knees Lohmann doesn’t get an extended run. He’s a good player, basically a Cody clone.
He’s playing much better than Cody. And more importantly in big games, which is where it really matters.

I mean it is no secret Geelong is his destination, even though he hasn't publicly announced it. But Ollie Dempsey pretty much hinted he will be on the same team next year in his reply to Smith's post about hoping to win the Grand Final one day.

Crazy how chummy he is with Cats players the last few months given he isn't even on their squad. Also wouldn't surprise me if the Cats wanted him last season but told him to wait one more year when his contract runs out so they could get him on the cheap. Wouldn't that be some form of tampering?

Wouldn't surprise me if they asked him to fake an ACL to tank his value. Would explain why he demanded to source his own surgeon, who just happens to be a surgeon with connections to Geelong FC...

Wouldn't surprise me if they asked him to fake an ACL to tank his value. Would explain why he demanded to source his own surgeon, who just happens to be a surgeon with connections to Geelong FC...
I've also heard his mid-season European holiday wasn't actually in Europe, but was in the luxurious resort town of Corio that AFL players are dying to live in for the lifestyle

Surprised Conners hasn’t had someone take control of his socials yet. He’s going to lose marketing appeal if he keeps posting dumb shit like this
Soz mate. This is a shitposting meme haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cats set him up with icing sugar and then leaked the evidence.

Also, Tuohy was a willing accomplice, not a victim as the AFL media would have you believe.

These quotes will have
I've also heard his mid-season European holiday wasn't actually in Europe, but was in the luxurious resort town of Corio that AFL players are dying to live in for the lifestyle

The Cats set him up with icing sugar and then leaked the evidence.

Also, Tuohy was a willing accomplice, not a victim as the AFL media would have you believe.
We will have Cats supporters repeating this with wide eyes and of course smirks

With Baz leaving, JuH is signed on till the end of 2026. It’s no secret that Smith and JUH are mates.

I would not want to see the club lose JUH but could see Smith planting the seeds.

With Baz leaving, JuH is signed on till the end of 2026. It’s no secret that Smith and JUH are mates.

I would not want to see the club lose JUH but could see Smith planting the seeds.
JUH is close to quite a few players in significantly better head space than those leaving

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both managed by Connors too.
This is some serious jumping at shadows.

People need to calm down

Given the state of the Swans key forward stocks i wouldn't be surprised if they come with a Buddy type offer for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back