Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there’s a high chance Macrae will stay as Saints don’t want to give up 43.
Let’s wait and see, if we’re cooking something in the background and want the money off the books we may expect a little less.

I see frustration from JUH. If our forward system worked towards isolating him then he is very hard to defend and will get easier shots at goal. At the moment he continually has to work hard to get free for no reward as we bomb the ball on his head and then he looks at opposition forwards who get easy lead up marks. This is on our coaching group to fix.
We can’t blame the coaches for everything at some point the kid needs to take responsibility for his actions and efforts.

And theres a reason for only a 2 yr signature

Reason?

Because he’s going in 2 years?
Because club waiting to see attitude, habits and what he can produce?

JUH backing himself to a bigger longer contract?

And theres a reason for only a 2 yr signature
The reason he signed a 2 year deal is because he and his management believe he will be worth considerably more at the end of it than he is now.

Which is why it makes no ****ing sense for he to already have a deal done after it 😂

The reason he signed a 2 year deal is because he and his management believe he will be worth considerably more at the end of it than he is now.

Which is why it makes no ****ing sense for he to already have a deal done after it 😂
I didnt say anything about him having another deal in place, someone else did

I say this every time that I won’t be listening but trade period rolls around and I get sucked in

I try not to listen, I just check here for their latest rumours, complicated unbalanced mega trades and drivel. Waiting for that alert of an actual trade.
So I’ll leave it to those masochists on here, and thank you for your sacrifice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I try not to listen, I just check here for their latest rumours, complicated unbalanced mega trades and drivel. Waiting for that alert of an actual trade.
So I’ll leave it to those masochists on here, and thank you for your sacrifice.
I actually don’t mind how they stream the last few hours of the trade period

Not sure why trade period is so long. As it always has been 80 per cent of the trades will get done on the final 20 per cent of the last day. Every time.
It's purely so they can milk it for content (ad space) as long as possible, most deals would get done in a three day period. Alot are pre-arranged or atleast have the framework in place before the trade period even starts.

Let me be clear I would love to see Marra sign a Naughton length like contract however with Darcy a high probability of being one of the highest paid players in the comp how do we secure Marra long term while others submit massive offers in the near future ? I will just sit back and enjoy watching him play over the next two seasons and hopes he loves the Dogs so much that he decides to reject massive contracts with others and stays with us .

In one post Katy is running in stilettos to mark a footy, she captioned the post: “Coming for your jobs @sydneyswans

@brisbanelions 🦁🦢🤸🏻‍♀️🫦 👠”.

Bailey Smith popped up in the comment section responding to the video writing “Mummy”.

Is he not all there? 🤦

Let me be clear I would love to see Marra sign a Naughton length like contract however with Darcy a high probability of being one of the highest paid players in the comp how do we secure Marra long term while others submit massive offers in the near future ? I will just sit back and enjoy watching him play over the next two seasons and hopes he loves the Dogs so much that he decides to reject massive contracts with others and stays with us .

Or have all 3 take unders but still be well paid as long as they see the picture that the 3 of them would be unstoppable.

In one post Katy is running in stilettos to mark a footy, she captioned the post: “Coming for your jobs @sydneyswans

@brisbanelions 🦁🦢🤸🏻‍♀️🫦 👠”.

Bailey Smith popped up in the comment section responding to the video writing “Mummy”.

Is he not all there? 🤦

homer brain GIF

Or have all 3 take unders but still be well paid as long as they see the picture that the 3 of them would be unstoppable.
I agree it’s one heck of a tall forward set up however can the salary cap cater for a significant percentage of that placed up forward . We need to continue to draft young talented mids to replace Adz and Libba next two years .
We might just very lucky with both future F & S picks and Croft building over the next few seasons .

We need to invest in a good forwards coach, once we get that our forward leading patterns will improve and they will stop trying to out mark each other. Then hopefully our midfield change the way they dispose of it inside 50.🤦‍♂️

Our forward line functioned better than it has in years.

More accurate kicking would’ve seen even better numbers.

Comparative to this years premiers. Our players also played a handful less games.

Attachments

• IMG_5460.png
    IMG_5460.png
    77 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5459.png
    IMG_5459.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back