Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Again Freijah has all the characteristics needed just need to actual do it like we did with Richards,

Harmes had a poor final but had a good block before injury as did West and Garcia
Garcia could potentially leave.

He's another that would be good to sign because he has some good characteristics and is the right age bracket. West is more of a forward now with a possible few stints in the midfield.

Harmes turns 29 in a few days. He's at the top bracket in regards age in the midfield.

Freijah has potential to perhaps move to the wing in time and I'm assuming we will pick up a young midfielder or 2 in the draft.

We are lacking in the middle bracket though.

Garcia could potentially leave.

He's another that would be good to sign because he has some good characteristics and is the right age bracket.

Harmes turns 29 in a few days. He's at the top bracket in regards age in the midfield.

Freijah has potential to perhaps move to the wing in time and I'm assuming we will pick up a young midfielder or 2 in the draft.

We are lacking in the middle bracket though.
West Freijah Sanders Richards there is 4 under 26 now throw in Garcia 5

Magically we can again also draft more to rejuvenate

Bont isn't about to suddenly disappear

Not going to comment on the integrity of information from sources or buy into the arguments on here but if JUH was traded, the club would need to be ready with a pretty solid explanation for members and fans that only stops at information that just cannot be disclosed. ā€œThere was a decision made that it would be best for all parties to explore a trade and a fresh startā€ may not cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not after he just signed an extension

How often are clubs trading in players in the middle part of their career to purely be midfield depth?
Guys like Robertson, F.Macrae even Garcia are the types if we need to add depth to target but again midfield depth isn't an issue for us midfield balance was but we are addressing that removing Macrae throwing in Richards

How often are clubs trading in players in the middle part of their career to purely be midfield depth?
Do you really think we'd be chasing XOH and Peatling to play at Footscray?

They're needed because our older midfielders could drop off a cliff at any point next year. I doubt Libba plays every game he will be rested at times, and the same for Treloar.

Macrae and Daniel could be gone. Thats a fair bit of experience which needs to be stocked up and not just with 18 year olds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're needed because our older midfielders could drop off a cliff at any point next year. I doubt Libba plays every game he will be rested at times, and the same for Treloar.

Macrae and Daniel could be gone. Thats a fair bit of experience which needs to be stocked up and not just with 18 year olds
They'd be recruited as forwards both would be behind Bont, Treloar, Richards, Libba at a minimum then throw in Sanders for XOH

You are the one that said "depth", not me.

Iā€™m confident if Peatling doesnā€™t re-sign today, heā€™ll be playing for the Dogs next year.

Their B&F is tonight and if he was going to re-sign it would be before then.

That leaves it down to Dogs or Adelaide. Based on what Iā€™ve heard, granted was last week and things can change, was that we stand a very strong chance if he leaves the Giants.

Likely he does or has and then they announce it at the B&F?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Depth doesnt mean they're playing at Footscray šŸ¤¦
You're the one that mentioned Footscray, not me.

I am well aware of what depth means. It means they're either playing out of position, or they're playing in the 2s, until an opportunity arises. Do you actually expect players to jump at that opportunity should it be presented?

You're the one that mentioned Footscray, not me.

I am well aware of what depth means. It means they're either playing out of position, or they're playing in the 2s, until an opportunity arises. Do you actually expect players to jump at that opportunity should it be presented?
Again, do you honestly think the club is chasing these guys to play them at Footscray or out of position?

XOH can play wing or half forward.

Peatling mid-hf

Heā€™s still a tall forward on the list though yes? Lobb tall forward tick, bont resting tall forward tick, english resting tall forward tick, even at a stretch you have jod buku and gardner who have been thrown forward

Height yes forward craft very very limited in that group you mention and much resting down there.

This team needs to build around Naughton, JUH and Darcy as forwards. Those 3 are a clear advantage we have whether we know how to use it is the question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back