Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Ohalloran hopefully we use this footage of him burning Dale and English 😁

I count four repeat sprints. Enough for me to take the Vandermeer role.

After listening to Power today I wonder if we'll even hear anything if he decides to stay, or if he just simply won't be traded.

Seems very much like that. Seems we will only hear if he requests a trade otherwise nothing to see here

Seems very much like that. Seems we will only hear if he requests a trade otherwise nothing to see here
Not sure why he has to come out and say anything if he doesn't want to be traded. He's a contracted player so no reason for him to make any statement unless he wants to leave.

Furthermore, not once has he actually said he was looking around at other offers, all that was just implied by journalists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the North list manager has confirmed they have an offer to him, this didnt just get made up

I agree he doesnt need to say anything if he chooses to stay, but he's clearly been exploring options

Not sure why he has to come out and say anything if he doesn't want to be traded. He's a contracted player so no reason for him to make any statement unless he wants to leave.

Furthermore, not once has he actually said he was looking around at other offers, all that was just implied by journalists.
Yeah exactly and from Senior people i have spoken to from the club he wants to stay.

Yeah exactly and from Senior people i have spoken to from the club he wants to stay.
even Rawlings (north list manager) today said Caleb is a very passionate bulldogs man. They've put forward their case to him as where they see him fitting in for them and he's taking his time with a decision.

The impression seems to be he probably wants to stay but it might not be the best decision for his career. Have to wait and see what comes out of all this

Starts about 1:25 in this video

The Gallagher family are great people and Harvey loves the club and is absolutely committed to being the best footballer he can be. I'm hoping he can come on even further next year, great kid, great attitude, doesn't stuff up as this is so important to him. He is the type of youngster the coaches love.
I’m going to keep saying it until it happens, we need to play him down back

I didn't even go into what they were.

My background is legal, its amazing how many people have no idea how to spell either
A barrister walks into a (coffee) bar and orders a half strength tumeric piccolo latte with a double twist.

The barista looks at him in disgust.
"Mate, is that even legal?".

The Gallagher family are great people and Harvey loves the club and is absolutely committed to being the best footballer he can be. I'm hoping he can come on even further next year, great kid, great attitude, doesn't stuff up as this is so important to him. He is the type of youngster the coaches love.
He's a weird one Gallagher.

I'm extremely confident about his growth as a footballer and improvement at his age should continue. I'm even tipping he'll be best 22 next year with another pre-season.

At the same time purely on the output of his stats and the expected output of the players that may have come in for him otherwise, he was probably given a dozen games too many this season.

I didn't even go into what they were.

My background is legal, its amazing how many people have no idea how to spell either
My local paper once carried a job ad for a "barrister and sandwich maker"...

Someone with the skills to get you off multiple parking fines in court then take you home and make you lunch.

😁😁😁🍞🍵

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back