Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

images
Actual pic of Baz's hair at Geelong today
Baz couldn't even shine his shoes.....

God I thought the Bailey Smith trade thread was bad enough but the Jack Macrae one on the trade board just gave me a migraine. Saints fans of all people, SAINTS fans coming in smug telling us why "all these" players want to leave the club and we should just cop whatever is offered... Apparently it's because Bevo is an odd ball, despite players loving him and Macrae, Daniel etc re-signing with him as coach their whole career.

Shocked… a poor take by Cornes.

Because smith wasn’t playing full time midfield his worthless… I guess Houston’s should be traded for a pick in the 40s as he can’t crack Ports midfield. Must mean ken doesn’t rate him.

Better yet 2 years ago butters wasn’t cracking the midfield at port. Guess at that point he was also worthless.

Absolutely laughable.

He's such a f****** idiot.

We used Pick 7 on Smith and there was nothing out of the ordinary Power said about Smith. If it was Geelong saying that Cornes would call them 'a strong club'.

Daniel and Macrae are contracted, so we have every right to hold firm and get the best deal. Simple. Irrelevant what happened during the year. Again if it was Geelong he would say strong club, getting the best for their club, great culture etc.

Clown.

Never thought it possible, but Corns is dragging the footy media down an even deeper gutter. He was known as a shit bloke by his teammates back in his playing days, so doesn’t surprise he’s now the person he is.

Every opinion he has is for clicks. He doesn’t give a **** about repercussions on the people it effects, being the players he discusses.

He is the lowest of grubs and really hope he gets hit with the karma bus one day.
He is essentially an uncomplicated grub. His bad blood towards dogs was 2021 prelim. He was so inwardly sure that port would romp it in.Like an entitlement. And being the absolute troglodyte he is......... cannot help but froth up at any perceived sniff of a dogs drama.
Which makes it all so much better. In essence he is exactly the same as the moron port fans he decries.

Everything Kane Cornes says about the Bulldogs is calculated to undermine the club, even the nominally positive terms he occasionally uses to describe about our talent, are only delivered to undermine the coaching staff.

I think his severely biased, often maliciously motivated, commentary should be ignored by all football fans, but especially Bulldogs fans.
Chad’s brother will also preface anything he says about us with ‘It’s not personal’ when we all know it is absolutely personal.

Chad’s brother will also preface anything he says about us with ‘It’s not personal’ when we all know it is absolutely personal.

Where he comes across as a complete hypocrite with zero credibility is when he bashes long term contracts then justifies his boy Horne Francis and his long contract. But what else would you expect from him? Complete tosser.

He is essentially an uncomplicated grub. His bad blood towards dogs was 2021 prelim. He was so inwardly sure that port would romp it in.Like an entitlement. And being the absolute troglodyte he is......... cannot help but froth up at any perceived sniff of a dogs drama.
Which makes it all so much better. In essence he is exactly the same as the moron port fans he decries.
bad blood probably started with Minson saying some horrendous shit
Then he went super hard at Treloar after a below average game in the semi against Brisbane and Bevo asked how partners are able to sleep next to some of the media scum

Has had it out for Bevo since

i head down to Geelong to see the Wind/Solar Farms for my job

generally shocked how some of them operate
When the wind blows, the windmills turn
When the sun shines, the solar panels work

You get paid to go to Geelong to see how they operate? Cushy gig there VD 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The goat media personality the volKANEo has done it again, riling up doggies fans all over the country. Fish in a barrel.
Just on Cornes, how bad is channel 7 going to be next year with Cornes, Caro and co, the worst commentators.

Just on Cornes, how bad is channel 7 going to be next year with Cornes, Caro and co, the worst commentators.
Am i right in saying the Foxtel will be doing commentary for all games from next year onwards?

If so, it might be time to ditch channel 7 for most games.

If Geelong seriously think they can pick him up for just their 1st rounder through the National Draft and they’re prepared to take that risk (and Smith is on board with it) then I don’t blame them for only offering us that same value.

We really need GWS to make it known that they would grab him up with one of their picks right before the Geelong selection. Bailey would hate the idea of going to Western Sydney and playing in front of those tiny crowds and it might force Geelong to pay up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back