List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming no gf of girl in black dress?

Carry on....

Schache that is a steal in the view of moore being the only key we have why not just take a risk with him?
Gold coast surely didnt trade pick 2 and matera for just weller surely freos pick was involved

We could be got pick 2 for Witts this year if we were dealing with the suns. What the hell have they done today. This could be looked back on as the day the day they died.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some impressive (and justified) melts on the Lions board right now

So they should, paid way overs for Cameron and pretty much gave away Schache. Schache must have some real problems for Lions to be happy to just get rid of him. They normally blow up when someone wants to go home.

I don't get the angst. When you factor in what we got back, we gave the equivalent of a pick on the 40s. If we were to use a pick in the 40s in the draft to get a state leaguer that we rate highly, no one would bat an eyelid.

Because you can generally pick up said state leaguers with late picks hell even rookie picks like Kyle F#ckin Martin.

using a points score to evaluate "trades" when points are irrelavant to us is just stupid.

No we didn't give up a pick in the 40s, we gave up a pick likely from 22 to 34 range. The quality of player you are likely to find dramatically decreases as you move back in the draft and a 3rd round pick which is likely landing in the range of 46 (9th) to 52 (3rd) is massive drop off in talent.

Wonder how this trade to fremantle may effect our plans. Two picks before us and desperately need new key talks as much as we do.

I guess they do need everything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back