List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have drafted poorly really. Not even in terms of the players we have taken but for our needs. Caleb Marchbank went the pick after DeGoey. Im not saying DeGoey might not be a good player but you need to draft KPP early then Mids. Even if we take a KPP in this draft half our team will have retired by the time they come into their prime.

In a rebuild draft your KPP then Mids and hope they all come good around the same time.
The fact that in a 4 year window we had pick 6,10,5,9,7,7 and drafted one tall was a mistake. It had to be DeGoey or Treloar. If we took two talls in 2014 then going for Treloar at that price makes more sense. Also in the Beams deal I would have taken pick 25 to the draft

Trade Reid for a decent pick.. then use it to offload it as part of some deal to get a big time player.. or simply use it in the draft.

Reid's toast.. sick of his injuries.

And ffs.. get rid of Sinclair!!!

I reckon Reid may only have one good season left in him. He looked great in a few games this year but has clearly regressed. He looked totally cooked in some games late this season. Now would be the best time to trade him as he'd still have pretty decent trade value I'd think.

Facebook rumours are pretty much worthless. And the Giants would want a fair bit for a very good 22 year old who signed a 3 year deal this year. Especially with Heater in sharp decline. The Giants board is a bit of a wasteland but they would be gutted to lose him I'm sure.

BUT.

Yes please. Would be a great get.

I reckon Reid may only have one good season left in him. He looked great in a few games this year but has clearly regressed. He looked totally cooked in some games late this season. Now would be the best time to trade him as he'd still have pretty decent trade value I'd think.

Or let him play out his career as a Collingwood player and make sure we have contingencies in place to ensure theres an orderly succession. Like Moore and McLarty (for example), plus whaterver talls we draft this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea who it is.. but that isn't Williams.
dbbdce9a37e3ede08d258cf905ff3d6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Facebook rumours are pretty much worthless. And the Giants would want a fair bit for a very good 22 year old who signed a 3 year deal this year. Especially with Heater in sharp decline. The Giants board is a bit of a wasteland but they would be gutted to lose him I'm sure.

BUT.

Yes please. Would be a great get.

So Turned out it was a False Alarm and Shows that you either wait for Proof or Media Outlets go with it

No idea who it is.. but that isn't Williams.
dbbdce9a37e3ede08d258cf905ff3d6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ed does more the Collingwood so could be anybody doing anything.

Eddie got the NickName of Eddie Everywhere for a Reaosn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back