List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started doing the ground work when his mind was made up. It’s embarrassing, if Treloar ends up leaving now after reportedly getting put on the table to free up money for Cameron heads need to role

And you know this how exactly?

What are people’s thoughts on trading or delisting the Brown brothers? Let’s face it, they both wouldn’t be playing AFL if it wasn’t for their dad. They both can’t kick more than 30 to 40 metres. I’m not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Tyler will be a great player. You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about.

It would be for the best for both parties. Nothing against Buckley but 10 years is long enough.

Who makes these ludicrous deals that’s now resulted in salary cap pressure. Cox $500k? Maynes huge contract? Grundy 1 million? This is a joke

We’ve now missed on Lynch and Cameron 2 players who could deliver a premiership.
Buckley has nothing to do with negotiating new contracts.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brown bros aren't going anywhere. There is high hopes for Tyler. Bucks called him the next Nat Fyfe. Just needs to bulk up a bit. But plenty of talent. Cal, will be fine. Struggled this year, but last 2 years did well. He has time on his hands. Both signed a 2 year contract in the pre-season, clearly the club sees a future for them both.

Soon we'll have two F/S in the forward line, 1 in the backline, 3 in the midfield/wing. We just need a ruck and we're all set lol

Agree with Tyler but I am not a Huge Fan of Callum. Needs a go for a Few More Seasons but he be nothing more then a Good Solid AFL Player at best

I don't really get why the club is constantly bagged over these deals. Lynch was a F/A and White was pick 44. Neither were on big dollar deals. They were low risk with the hope that the player might contribute, not be the great saviour. Every club does these trades almost every year.

QLynch was a collingwood pension cheque that shouldn't of been explored and wasted a list spot, can see why they tried out White athletic and was only 26.

Just going off what the media said, the first rumours of Cameron to Geelong was last year. He was only linked to us at the end of the season

Right, so just because some media jock hadn't thrown our name into the discussions, that conclusively proves to you that we haven't been in discussions with his management for as long as Geelong, okay...

You can’t play 2MP & Cox together. Unless we trade Cox.
I was saying that up until yesterday, then I saw footage of 2MP. He moves like Mihocek, good below the knees and fairly quick.

I would have no issue playing:
Cox full forward
Wright as tall/relief ruck
Mihocek as 3rd tall
(Basically Wright is a big improvement on Darcy Cameron, who can only mark)

But you also have options, can drop Cox and play Kelly/Ruscoe as another tall, or even Stevo at full forward.

At this stage, for me, 2MP is a must-get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what Swans outcast for a round 2 pick we chasing this year?
Ben Ronke hopefully
but a late 3rd or 4th round pick should do it

(Cameron cost pick 56 btw, not that bad)

Ben Ronke hopefully
but a late 3rd or 4th round pick should do it

(Cameron cost pick 56 btw, not that bad)

He been De-Listed so get him as a DFA

Right, so just because some media jock hadn't thrown our name into the discussions, that conclusively proves to you that we haven't been in discussions with his management for as long as Geelong, okay...
There is no subtlety with what Collingwood does absolutely none. But some media jock said he liked fishing so hey he just wanted to fish and there was nothing that could be done....

He been De-Listed so get him as a DFA
I don't think he got delisted

They delisted 5 players: Michael Knoll, Jack Maibaum, Harry Reynolds, Brady Rowles, and Ryley Stoddart

No mention of Ronke just yet

He doesn't have contract, so they're either going to sign him on a 1 year deal, or he'll be traded for a late pick

Apparently the Suns, Blues and Dogs are all interested

What are people’s thoughts on trading or delisting the Brown brothers? Let’s face it, they both wouldn’t be playing AFL if it wasn’t for their dad. They both can’t kick more than 30 to 40 metres. I’m not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Would delist Callum.

Bad call on Tyler though, he appears to have some natural flair - so deserves adequate time to prove himself.

Everyone knows we don’t land anyone. The club has a lot of work it has to do to make sure we don’t keep coming second.
We did okay on Treloar and Adams.

I was telling people midyear that Cameron wouldn’t come to us, he likes the quiet life, fishing and anonymity. Collingwood is the polar opposite of that. But you keep on believing it’s because we only made him a pitch a few weeks ago if it makes you happy.

Hitting up at the footy he's got an opponent on his tail more often than not, and generally not much down the ground other than an outnumber if the opposition maintain their structure. So you'd prefer the wheel and go like he did against Carlton where he got tackled and lost the footy, or a blaze downfield to an outnumbered Cox, rather than maintain possession? To me, there's more of a balance in it.
Yes I'd prefer him to wheel ang go more often if there is anything on downfield. And when he does go behind his mark, I'd prefer to see him take attacking options, rather than passing it sideways.

Would delist Callum.

Bad call on Tyler though, he appears to have some natural flair - so deserves adequate time to prove himself.
I wouldn't delist Cal, I would give him another year (or 2, seeing out his contract). I reckon somebody like Norf would be interested in Cal. Ready made player to fill a spot in a shocking team that's only going to get worse. Young enough to hope there's some upside. Can fill a spot.

Agree re Tyler, has the body to be a good player, just needs to bulk up and build fitness. Big bodied midfielders are important these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back