Trade radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is this media person? Is it Tony Jones? Whoever it is, Bona-Fi-Deee flog. Cant understand the voting system for a best and fairest and cant understand how it is different to the overrated Brownlow award.

If Astbury is worth pick 17, who do you want for Aish? Pendlebury or Cloke?

Pendlebury would be nice, but if we throw in Golby can we get Sidebottom as well? The Paine for Cloke straight swap can wait until next week.

Pendlebury would be nice, but if we throw in Golby can we get Sidebottom as well? The Paine for Cloke straight swap can wait until next week.

Why not wait a year and also get Ollie Wines as i hear he is coming out of contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, when BF went down, did they run out of stupid trade suggestions to talk about?

Hey, when BF went down, did they run out of stupid trade suggestions to talk about?
I think they switched over to Twitter to find them

Pretty sure they've got a couple of days of backlog.

I love how they'll be talking about something completely unrelated and then bring up Ollie Wines.
Tigers board already talking about it!
LOL the pie obbsession continues :drunk:

our board has not mentioned wines any more then any other. Just regonised he is out of contract but everyone knows Port will get him signed next year. Nice troll though

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back