List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One day Monocle I'd like for your missus to drive both of us to the pub in the merc you bought her so I could have a beer with you and talk footy. I'd enjoy that.

You maybe not so much

On the contrary Keyser Soze I would be thrilled and honoured to talk endlessly with you on all things footy.... over a beer or 10 ... alas I am a footy tragic.
I respect you football knowledge and insights.

Jest aside a night of conversation .... all things football with a few posters on here would be a real pleasure swannies is a wealth of knowledge ( and may I say a good friend of mine who I met here on big footy..champion bloke ) as is AsterixTheGaul one of the best footballers I have ever played along side.... dirty player mind you.... but that never seemed to bother him.

As for Mrs Monocle driving us to the pub .... lol ..... thats a whole other story.

Last edited:
Happy 2016 Trade Period Everybody!!!!

giphy.gif

Eagles have arrived with North Melbourne and Fremantle officials at Etihad, may have discussed deals in lift

Don't think we have anything to discuss with North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles have arrived with North Melbourne and Fremantle officials at Etihad, may have discussed deals in lift

We are looking to buy all of north Melbourne employees. 5th rounder or GTFO.

Fremantle just want to be photographed with a star (us) so they can say they r popular. They will give us the 3rd pick for the privilege.

swannies as a Black Ducks supporter how do you rate Logue .

Forget about the tragic loss to the E:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: P:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: Colts ??????

Sometimes :pileofpoop: Happens .

He has had a very impressive weekend at the combine .... your thoughts !!!!!
Thought his last couple of games, including the colts debacle, were underwhelming tbh. I expected more of him at that point. His previous 10 or so were pretty good for a young kid at league level and he was putting a few of the older blokes to shame.
I think his football skills are pretty good for a big man. His contested marking is pretty good, reads the ball well. My only query is where does he fit at the next level, as in what position, but I think I have been consistent in saying that all year.

SD have J Bennell , D Ellard , Corey Gaunt and C Pearce back at the club next season .
Pretty good off season for the black ducks .

I do like it when former AFL players go back to their original WAFL Clubs and put something back into the system and administration that sent them on their way, great sign of loyalty and charcter. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Although I am surprised that $ubiaco didn't try to poach all or any of them as thats their normal modus operandi.

Thats a great injection of talent and experience for the Black Ducks and the WAFL.

SD have J Bennell , D Ellard , Corey Gaunt and C Pearce back at the club next season .
Pretty good off season for the black ducks .
Love you lots new breed. I might actually have a happy day for once. ;)

I do like it when former AFL players go back to their original WAFL Clubs and put something back into the system and administration that sent them on their way, great sign of loyalty and charcter. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Although I am surprised that $ubiaco didn't try to poach all or any of them as thats their normal modus operandi.

Thats a great injection of talent and experience for the Black Ducks and the WAFL.
Hey Monocle, no one said they didn't try.... :) :) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back