List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Sam Pepper Powell stating publically he is a massive WCE fan, being
apart of the AFL academy they tell the WA boys not mention your favourite club if its WCE or Freo.

That really pisses me of, but its good to see Sam bucking the trend and stating the club he loves.
If he went somewhere else there's a good chance we could get him back then

apart of the AFL academy they tell the WA boys not mention your favourite club if its WCE or Freo.

That really pisses me of, but its good to see Sam bucking the trend and stating the club he loves.
**** me thats so pathetic. They're allowed to say that their favourite club is Collingwood, Hawthorn, Sydney, etc..

That sounds like some sort of draft manipulation.

Very sheed like feels when it comes to SPP both stated there love for the club. Rate both just as high as juniors fingers crossed vozzo selects him

Yea iam a fan too.
Theres also talk our club has spoken to him so he may be on there radar.
I also like the looks of Tom Williamson. I would expect Hawthorn to be into him so lucky they don't enter until pick 88. He is very young - 3 weeks later and he would be in 2017 draft cohort.

It depends on what falls our way early as to what we need later. I expect O'Brien and company can rise to the top in this year's draft. Add that to Sheed, Duggan, Nelson, Cole and Partington (not sure on the rest), we have an opportunity to build a great next generation midifield.

How's his hairline?

kid in the left

90eb8e7f6f5612a7e6cfb0725600f231

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back