Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you pulled out on the Gawn trade, nice bullet dodged.
Was wondering how you got Armo and Steele while only dropping from 5 to 4 trades. :)

Yeah glad I didn't get Gawn now but McKernan would be nice at F7/R3 for ruck cover.

Kinda feel nervous not having any ruck cover. Just hope that Goldy and NicNat (more worried about NicNat) can play every game from here on end. :drunk:

Kinda feel nervous not having any ruck cover. Just hope that Goldy and NicNat (more worried about NicNat) can play every game from here on end. :drunk:
This. We usually have some spud at R3 as cover in past.

Been thinking could Nankervis be good cover if somehow manages to keep getting a game.

This. We usually have some spud at R3 as cover in past.

Been thinking could Nankervis be good cover if somehow manages to keep getting a game.

I always had a handy player at R3 in the past. R4 for cheapie loophole doughnut/DP link to forwards. R3 seems to be the new R4. Personally I wouldn't be against going back to 4 ruck spots next year.

I always had a handy player at R3 in the past. R4 for cheapie loophole doughnut/DP link to forwards. R3 seems to be the new R4. Personally I wouldn't be against going back to 4 ruck spots next year.
Exactly.

That was the standard structure.

Let's start a petition. 'Bring back the R4'

Yeah glad I didn't get Gawn now but McKernan would be nice at F7/R3 for ruck cover.

I hope you'll have reason to revisit this statement. Gawn's looking good for me atm.

Exactly.

That was the standard structure.

Let's start a petition. 'Bring back the R4'

I like not having an R4

What Jiska said. Getting R4 back means giving up the extra mid spot. It also better reflects actual team structures these days.

Oh, and 2 trades left. I'll use them 1317 times though, with reversals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh, 3 at the moment, E on Shaun Edwards tonight and hope he gets 60+, if he has a stinker I might sideways Pittard out but not too many options around, dunno how much cash Pearce to Fields/Maynard then upgrade Pittard to whoever gives me, guessing only around 450k.

Sick of injuries and suspensions, copped Stefan Martin and Rory Sloane a few weeks ago so I traded in Max Gawn from Lonie to cover Stef as a R2/F6 and upgraded Sloane to Hannebery, now I have Adams and Jelwood out suspended once Stef comes back :(

Thank **** for Jack Steele, why couldn't GWS see the light with him earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back