Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on 26, and will remain that way for this round. Will try and cash in one or two for Rnd 7.

Aiming for 22 at the end of Rnd 10.

24 and MIGHT go Jong to Pendles this week but then that's it until the byes basically. KMac and Salem about the only rookies I have that could stop mooing pre-byes but even then they should hold value pretty well.

Dear mother of god!
mog1.gif

23 :$

Thanks Bartel and Z Smith :mad: Also got rid of Goodes for Whitecross before Goodes played his 3rd game. Chopped Clark for Tarrant last week and had to move Lamb on for Krakouer, Tarrant is worth more than Clark now with 1 game less and looks to be my best chance getting Goldstein.

Bartel getting injured has found me two likely keepers in Bonti and Adams, had to cull Sheed to make that happen though.

Bloody Gold Coast, wrecking my team though.

Would say 4 of my 7 trades so far have been good ones but all the trades can be justified I guess, Whitecross hopefully will come good and hopefully should play and score well in the next couple of weeks but has been a bust so far, making 9k off Lamb to Krakouer wasn't ideal but Krak can still do his job. Smith was scoring well but his JS is shot now so he's gone this week for Stefan Martin. Will see if Salem to Glenn is a good one.

Have 153k with this week's planned trades, may go KMac to McKenzie next week pocket 130-150k and suss out if anyone else is done, if not it's double upgrade time the next week.

Last edited:
23 :$

Thanks Bartel and Z Smith :mad: Also got rid of Goodes for Whitecross before Goodes played his 3rd game. Chopped Clark for Tarrant last week and had to move Lamb on for Krakouer, Tarrant is worth more than Clark now with 1 game less and looks to be my best chance getting Goldstein.

Bartel getting injured has found me two likely keepers in Bonti and Adams, had to cull Sheed to make that happen though.

Bloody Gold Coast, wrecking my team though.

Would say 4 of my 7 trades so far have been good ones but all the trades can be justified I guess, Whitecross hopefully will come good and hopefully should play and score well in the next couple of weeks but has been a bust so far, making 9k off Lamb to Krakouer wasn't ideal but Krak can still do his job. Smith was scoring well but his JS is shot now so he's gone this week for Stefan Martin. Will see if Salem to Glenn is a good one.
I've got 23 left too.

Rockliff -> Lewis (Had to happen)

Clem Smith -> Van Berlo (Rookie correction)
KK -> Rich (Made me $50k, got me a lot more points)

Rich -> Devon Smith via Gray (The super trade which also enabled me to get Cripps' 172 points from that round)

Van Berlo -> Krakouer (no other cows ready for culling, wanted to keep Lambert for DPP flexibility)
Lamb -> Tarrant

Hogan -> Taylor Adams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ranked 262 with 25 trades left at the moment. Definitely getting rid of Bellcho this round > Goldy or Jacobs. Other trade I'm considering is Hogan > Goddard. However the only way the Hogan > Goddard trade will work is if I go Bellcho > Jacobs as I dont have enough to trade to Goldstein and get Goddard. Will only go Bellcho > Jacobs if O'Brien doesn't come in this week. If O'Brien is named, Bellcho > Goldstein is a lock.

I could hold Hogan for another week but it almost achieves nothing considering Goddards breakeven of under 70 means any money that Hogan will make by keeping him another week, Goddard will increase by about the same providing he scores 90+. I'm sold on getting Goddard, he's the next guy I want to bring in, but it's a question of when to bring him in rather than if i do.

4 of the trades I've used this year have paid off in a big way, with 1 being just good (Bont trade).

Ablett -> Pendles after Round 1 has worked wonders
Lamb -> Lonie after Round 2 has been awesome with Lonies last 2 80+ games. It was between bringing McGrath in or Lonie, went Lonie, bullet dodged.
Bartel -> Bontempelli after Bartels 5 has netted 82 and 100. The main reason I traded him in was the run that the Bulldogs have from this round onwards, and wanting to get him in at 420K. Him missing a game in Round 3 was a huge help, as I could wait a week before getting him in.
Salem -> Tarrant last round has worked out well as Salem was subbed off on the weekend and I would've copped his 40 odd instead of Tarrants 80. Not to mention the price rise from Tarrant
Heeney -> Krakouer last round is purely more money making and the feeling I had that Heeney would be treated with caution and may find it hard to get back into the Swans side. He's also a potential sub candidate IMO. If Krakouer remains injury free and plays game this is another solid trade that should pay off.

So far so good, hopefully some of this luck with trading continues.

24, no trades to do this round. i've done 2 each round for every round with the exception of R1, kinda wanna hold off a week. only real injury/suspension to cover is lewis, but i think i'll be able to manage for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back