Trades left

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 24 after this weeks trades, over the next 4 weeks I'll probably use all eight aggressively upgrading my team before slowing down in the lead up to the byes.

What should be the average trades left be by the byes? IE what's par?

I'd say you'd want around half left at least by the first bye, depending how you plan to trade through them.

Also, with the injuries to the Dogs and their fast start, it's very Essendon 2012-13. Too hard early and then fell off a cliff.

Round 3
Gresham to BurnKen
Rockliff to Parker

Round 5
Davis to BurnJones

Round 6
weak little bone legs Fyfe to Dangerfield

26 left. I feel like I'm going to be an upgrade behind on everyone else but I'm not particularly bothered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its my first season so i need some help.

Whats the general go during the byes? Do people trade in and out dependent of who is playing each wee to protect scoring?

Its my first season so i need some help.

Whats the general go during the byes? Do people trade in and out dependent of who is playing each wee to protect scoring?
Some people do trade to insure a strong 18 on the field for each bye round.
This year the byes start 2 weeks later so its a long time to hold under performing rookies who aren't making any cash.

Any trades made during the bye rounds should be made for the same reasons as a trade iin a normal round.
Don't sideways trade premos or cull rookies just to score well.

A strong 18 will see you climb the ranking during bye rounds as lots of coaches dont bother having a strong starting 18 each bye week. DPP will come in very handy as you can move players around to get every last one on the field and scoring for you.

Starting about now keep and eye on how many you have playing each bye round and trade to suit your needs but don't trade just for the sake of coverage for a bye round.

Good luck.

Some people do trade to insure a strong 18 on the field for each bye round.
This year the byes start 2 weeks later so its a long time to hold under performing rookies who aren't making any cash.

Any trades made during the bye rounds should be made for the same reasons as a trade iin a normal round.
Don't sideways trade premos or cull rookies just to score well.

A strong 18 will see you climb the ranking during bye rounds as lots of coaches dont bother having a strong starting 18 each bye week. DPP will come in very handy as you can move players around to get every last one on the field and scoring for you.

Starting about now keep and eye on how many you have playing each bye round and trade to suit your needs but don't trade just for the sake of coverage for a bye round.

Good luck.
Thanks for the solid feedback mate.

23 left after I have done my 2 trades this week.

Plan on doing 2 next week and 1 the week after.

OUTDea ($309,600)INLee ($123,900)OUTFyfe ($624,600)INParker ($582,100)ROUND 5OUTGray ($421,800)INByrne-Jones ($123,900)OUTOliver ($271,700)INWard ($579,700)ROUND 4OUTCrouch ($306,100)INParish ($260,400)ROUND 3OUTGresham ($144,300)INPapley ($109,900)OUTRockliff ($550,100)INGray ($595,900)

Will lock away the mouse after that for a bit. LOL!
Dude you really should try using the Enter key on your key board, really struggled to read that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back