Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why players like him are going to be long term players and successful as they want to get better.
Maybe a few or %95 of our playing list should look at doing the same thing to be successful instead of show boating about promoting super boxes which none of our supporters can afford to get.
But that’s right his protected by his leading family member and his boys club buddies.
With the concessions that we have received from the AFL if this club didn’t rise up the ladder to being in the range of 10th to 14th on the ladder supporters will get pissed off .
No more Excuses this club hasn’t won a premiership for 24 Fu:king years time to get priorities straight .
The AFL Men’s side of the club should be the number 1 priority not these BS Linkden leadership lunches or the Huddle or anything else to boost the Egos and their own business interest of those involved and their Token Gesture mates and the Bottom Feeders.

Boom GIF

While im all for players going on holidays etc

We have been the worst team for so long now. Like absolutely putrid. True leaders and that competitive beats will sacrifice everything and anything they can to “win”. And that can mean not going on holidays or getting drunk with the boys until they actually deserve it.

For e.g Watch what Kobe did while playing for USA. I think they lost the first game or something and the players weren’t taking it seriously, partying and coming home late while Kobe was in the gym at 5am every morning. Not only did Lebron and all of them completely switch their behaviour but they stopped taking it like a holiday and joined him at 5am every morning.

Kobe just by himself made them feel guilty for not putting in the work.

I know it’s the NBA, but just an example of the differences between champions of sports and who will leave nothing in the tank, in order to be successful. Sports is a performance based job.

I would only relax or reward myself when there is actually something to celebrate. It makes the break more enjoyable when you put all the hard work in too.

Its a tough subject though

Last edited:
Apparently when Clarko arrived at the club the players during their first preseason under Clarko has the option to heavily focus on game plan or fitness with the subsequent year being heavily weighted in the other direction - player picked game plan (we won't discuss how that worked out for us).

You'd be hopeful that there will be a significant increase in physical strength, endurance etc etc come round one.

In saying that, seeing players (co cap) with darts in a seedy old Euro alley compared to our first year kids tearing it up already is something that needs to be looked into now - not when players are required back to the club.

Understandably holidays from a working environment are exactly that, albeit with increased public scrutiny & expectations.

Maybe I am getting grumpier as I get older...
A sneaky dart clearly hasn't stopped Jy from being one of the fittest players and hardest trainers on the list. If that's what he wants to do off-season after busting his ass for the last few dismal years, then let him. He clearly loves the club and backs it up with his fitness. His skill is lacking but I think that's more because he's been playing out of position and is more a half forward than a centre bounce inside mid (though he's not bad there either).

A sneaky dart clearly hasn't stopped Jy from being one of the fittest players and hardest trainers on the list. If that's what he wants to do off-season after busting his ass for the last few dismal years, then let him. He clearly loves the club and backs it up with his fitness. His skill is lacking but I think that's more because he's been playing out of position and is more a half forward than a centre bounce inside mid (though he's not bad there either).
I’m fine with him smoking, just don’t preach later on how we need to do the little things better and beg supporters to front up membership $

i think pot's legal in Germany now. Its probably a packet of scoobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back