Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

yea, random spouter of facts with no clear purpose, that sounds like your deal
lol so because i was the one that raised the fact you piped up but otherwise wouldnt have
Omg just shut the * up
this
blame the nuffies for piping up over a simple fact
In case its been missed Hugh Greenwood has not shown up for training.
That's it sack him
noone said the bottom line

but if it makes you feel better he will be gone in 12 months anyway

Not a training report, and not really sure where to put this but I’m feeling this is where most of us will frequent atm. From a board level, yesterday I was told just before all Clarko/Hawks/Racism saga blew up, North were very, very close to signing Cyril Rioli ala Liam Shiels onfield playing role, his wife was the one that said no, he was a bees dick from signing.
Why'd she say no? Any idea?

Needs more Bailey Scott 😂

Haha I hope Greenwood rolls into training late Feb, posts a disgustingly poor 2k time and then gets picked over Wardlaw for round 1 just to see this forum implode
He did play in all 3 of our wins and our close losses to Swans and *.

Maybe a coincidence or maybe he brings something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it’s nostrafacts

It’s where I spill a fact like greenwood hasn’t been at training and everyone decides to pipe up for no reason
Pretty sure your point was that as a fringe player, iyo, he should be back at the same time as everyone else, not just that he wasn’t back.

Not a training report, and not really sure where to put this but I’m feeling this is where most of us will frequent atm. From a board level, yesterday I was told just before all Clarko/Hawks/Racism saga blew up, North were very, very close to signing Cyril Rioli ala Liam Shiels onfield playing role, his wife was the one that said no, he was a bees dick from signing.
But we didn't his wife to play, unless I'm missing something.

Sensible from Sam if true. Cyril would have been stuck in the middle of that mess with everyone trying to use him to suit their agendas.

This ties into my long held belief that the whole Hawthorn racism saga ends with a presser after the AHRC process where Clarko and Cyril give a very very different take on what Rusty and Lucky Phil put forward.

Greenwood just doesn't get enough respect on here. He was the main reason we won the WC game round 1 last year when X went off. Herculean effort.
If ccj is out id play Greenwood as second ruck

Damn Imagine if we got cyril.
Kennett probably got wind of it and fabricated the racism charges against clarko

Greenwood looks like he’s still in Albuquerque according to Instagram
Maybe this isn't Hugh's fault at all, perhaps he's lost?
Left Turn at Albuquerque – Chuck Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back