Training Reports Includes Updated Training Times

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Training Reports - Practice Match: Friday Feb 5th 4pm @ Craigieburn

Fantastic reportng yet again RT, thanks a lot mate.

Still getting used to the new faces, so I couldn't tell where Dea and most of the new kids were, the only reason I knew who Farmer Webberley and Contin were was because of the amount of times they had the ball.

You say Farmer here, but he wasn't included in your original post? Am I to take this to mean that he performed well? It'd be very handy to get a player to slot into a back pocket (especially for Schulz).

Fantastic report yet against RT. Great to see Contin, Webberly, Thomson and Martin impressing.

Re: Training Reports - 2010 Preseason includes Training Time

I didn't see Griffiths, but he may have been on the second oval with the rehab group. Browne looked ok, still looks like he is carrying a bit too much puppy fat to me, if he can tone up he could be a handy ruckman. Westoff will spend the year at Coburg and Maccas, as the kid is a rake, however he has some great hands on him and certainly knows how to find space up forward.

Browne looks fine to me - no puppy fat and good definition in this shot ;)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/gallery-e6frf9o6-1225824056981?page=11

065228-graham-polak.jpg

Good signs from Polak.

Browne looks fine to me - no puppy fat and good definition in this shot ;)

I saw him yesterday and by golly is he a giant. Andy Collins was with him and he has the most croakiest voice ever!

Anybody know if there is training tomorrow?

You say Farmer here, but he wasn't included in your original post? Am I to take this to mean that he performed well? It'd be very handy to get a player to slot into a back pocket (especially for Schulz).

Spluff just want to know how young Dave Astbury is fitting in down there and if he has any competitive work as yet with the big boys and if so how did he go cheers.P.S.comes from up this way:thumbsu:

There's a bit of footage up on the AFL website.
http://www.afl.com.au/Video/tabid/76/videoid/51405/trackside+-+richmond/Default.aspx#VideoPlayerB
Link for anybody interested, nothing too exciting really though
Spluff just want to know how young Dave Astbury is fitting in down there and if he has any competitive work as yet with the big boys and if so how did he go cheers.P.S.comes from up this way:thumbsu:
Hardwick did an interview on SEN this morning and said he expects that he will play some senior football during the season so he must be off to a good start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/Video/tabid/76/videoid/51405/trackside+-+richmond/Default.aspx#VideoPlayerB
Link for anybody interested, nothing too exciting really though

Hardwick did an interview on SEN this morning and said he expects that he will play some senior football during the season so he must be off to a good start

Thanks Cogs knowing Dave and his family through footy and cricket up this way i know he will give the Tiges 100% great kid and family:thumbsu:Lets hope he plays seniors down there so we can come down and see him play.

It's good to see the guys have hit the gym this year!!! Rance and K Moore look massive. Maybe the backline won't be as weak as previous years... Hopefully Thursty has been hanging with these two and also Edwards...

It's good to see the guys have hit the gym this year!!! Rance and K Moore look massive. Maybe the backline won't be as weak as previous years... Hopefully Thursty has been hanging with these two and also Edwards...

thats great to hear abt Kel Moore, the extra mass will give him a chance to get back to 08 form. Rance is a natural unit so the extra mas for him is encouraging news bc we really need him to step up as a KPD.

I'll be going down to training next friday (new property just around the corner :thumbsu:) so looking fwd to seeing the new lads and how the others are coming on under the new regime.

from the pictures it looks like deledio has bulked up a bit aswell which is good. he has also got rid of that shocking hair style he had last year and has gone with the buzz cut.

He's not celebrating a goal because he's got the ball, so what's he on about?

Practicing celebrating, just in case something good ever happens to us.

For those looking at heading out to training this week here are the times, take note of venues:

- Tuesday 2 February, 10.30am, Highgate Reserve, Craigieburn (Melway 386 J3).
- Thursday 4 February, 11am, Punt Road Oval.
- Friday 5 February, 4pm (Intra Club Match), Highgate Reserve, Craigieburn (Melway 386 J3).

For those heading out to Craigieburn, please be aware that there are no facilities out at Craigieburn at present due to building works.

Think I might go down on Thursday and get me membership at the same time :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Reports Includes Updated Training Times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back