Mega Thread Training Reports Season Proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't Mundy have a boy? Sandi, Pav, Ballas, Sonny, and Clancee all have girls.

Correct. I was discussing this with wigaris at the game. Scientific research has indicated that people who possess athletic traits are more likely to have girls.

That's what I tell my wife anyway.

Correct. I was discussing this with wigaris at the game. Scientific research has indicated that people who possess athletic traits are more likely to have girls.

That's what I tell my wife anyway.

I've heard that the Y chromosome bearing sperm tend to be more fragile and so there are less of them when a man is stressed. One hopes this means our veterans will start churning out baby boys after they are no longer playing.

The girl-making sperm also live longer, so if the time of getting it on was a couple of days before ovulation, then the male sperm will have died off.

More jonathon browns please, worn out horse studs.

I'd especially like to see the progeny of Clive Waterhouse and James Clement, because I think they have the genes to be amazing modern AFL players if they got the shagging right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babies still on milk don't have stinky nappies.

I would say babies on breast milk don't have as stinky nappies as others on formula or already on solids. Surely Mundy's kid has reached solid food age - how old is he now?

But the sperm thing is true, got something to do with how hot the nurries get for extended periods of time due to strenuous physical exertion. ie the kind of physical exertion pro athletes do. Girl sperms are just tougher. Boy sperms can't handle the heat. Typical... :p

Haha wow so much talk of nappies... here's another one - yesterday my daughter came up to me holding out her hand with brown all over it... anyway you get the picture. Thank fully she is well trained haha - she came to me instead of spreading it on the walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back