Training Thursday 08.03.07

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance he'll EVER write another one and offer to pm it?

Yes, 2nd edition will have a sealed section. Exclusive photos of Josh Thurgood..... dark,very dark sunglasses will be needed before opening.....

Yes please RustyHawk, the second edition would be great (with page 3 girl will be even better :D). Thanks for taking the time to do a report for us all.:thumbsu::)

And to answer PhilHawks question, signed up on last October for 2007.:cool:

This report simply has to be the hottest undercover document since the infamous Pentagon Papers of the Vietnam War era.

I'd appreciate being added to your mounting list of subscribers, Rusty.

Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi i'm new, but have been reading Bigfooty & Mighty Hawks and before that HHQ for a while now. Would love to receive the training report though!
My family have been hawks supporters all our life with my grandfather playing for the hawks in the 1940's

I'd love a copy Rusty.

Cheers Mate

Afraid you dont quite meet the criteria.... but just because your PA supporter ill give you a glimpse of what I saw yesterday.

.... Buddy, Croady and Birchall all kicking goals from the centre line in the centre square.

Muston, Ellis and Dowler all practising 60 m goals.

Port Adelaide.... be afraid, be very afraid....

Rusty - could you please send me a copy of the report as well, sorry I dont always get a chance to post but you may remember my nick from HHQ and Mighty Hawk

Living in Perth we are desperate for all news about the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Thursday 08.03.07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back