Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone watch the Serie A and know much about this guy?

We aren’t signing him according to Hay. It’s clickbait.

Koopmeiner, Malinosvkyi, RDP, James, Kent are all genuine targets.

Bielsa said 2 more additions before the end of the window in his presser yesterday.

Chelsea trying to squeeze every penny. Not like Roman isnt rich enough hasn't he been funding Israel's settler groups 🤔. Germ.
Are these comments really necessary?

It's a thread about football transfers.

There is a board for politics etc if you want to discuss these things there.

Romano]After Everton, also Fulham have opened talks to sign Jean Clair Todibo from Barcelona on a permanent deal. #EFC just offered loan with buy option but no agreement have been reached yet. It’s up to the player. Barça want to sell him [to sign Eric Garcia].🚨 #FulhamFC

Todibo would be an excellent buy

Barca fans love him Ns want him to be the pique replacement

Todibo-lenglet

Would have thought Chelsea would prefer a sale right now if they don't want him at the club. Not like his value is going to skyrocket out on loan.
Selling clubs always prefer an outright sale, problem is buying clubs don’t always post covid especially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two wrongs don't make a right.

584116.gif

The lengths Dortmund will go to to keep Sancho....

The lengths Dortmund will go to to keep Sancho....

She’s an Instagram model, not a real athlete. I don’t actually understand why they did this - but I assume considering she has 900k + Instagram followers it was just puma cross promotion. Don’t really like it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s an Instagram model, not a real athlete. I don’t actually understand why they did this - but I assume considering she has 900k + Instagram followers it was just puma cross promotion. Don’t really like it tbh

She is a real athlete... she competed for Germany.

I get your point about cross promotion but don't demean her because she's beautiful.

She is a real athlete... she competed for Germany.

I get your point about cross promotion but don't demean her because she's beautiful.

She competed at an age group level for Germany. Her performances aren’t that great. A very good club level athlete.

I’m more interested in if she’s a good coach rather than how she looks or how fast she runs. I competed for Australia in athletics too. Doesn’t make me a great coach

She competed at an age group level for Germany. Her performances aren’t that great. A very good club level athlete.

I’m more interested in if she’s a good coach rather than how she looks or how fast she runs. I competed for Australia in athletics too. Doesn’t make me a great coach

i think you might just be looking at it a bit deeper than needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back