Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am confident that we won’t try to sign Ben Chilwell and the media are still treating Manchester United transfer news as if the Glazers are still running the show from the football side of things. If it sounds too stupid (Lukaku) or too out there (Chilwell) it’s most likely full of BS.

Last edited:
I am confident that we won’t try to sign Ben Chilwell and the media are still treating Manchester United transfers news as if the Glazers are still running the show from the football side of things. If it sound too stupid (Lukaku) or too out there (Chilwell) it’s most likely full of BS.
Harry Amass is an extremely highly rated left back in the academy who was on the bench a number of times last season. The Chilwell link sounds very lazy. Malacia might escape from whoever has kidnapped him too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Amass is an extremely highly rated left back in the academy who was on the bench a number of times last season. The Chilwell link sounds very lazy. Malacia might escape from whoever has kidnapped him too.

I saw a picture of Malacia a few months ago. He looked happy. He was smiling.

Was it on a milk carton?

Hopefully he learnt how to play football while he was away.

616765.gif

played in a world cup final 2 years ago and now a potential free transfer to a newly promoted club in italy. crazy how fast the sport moves sometimes.
The blokes body is cooked. Maybe Serie A is less physical and he will get on the park more?

Prem games per season:

1720500879937.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back