Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye Michael Olise, not quite the finished product yet, but been a joy watching you develop over the past 3 seasons. Glad he is not playing against us.

Bought for only £8m, sold for £50m +, good business for us, trying to look at it in those terms, but..............would've have liked a full season on the pitch with Eze, Guehi, Olise, Mateta, Wharton, Munoz, Andersen and with Doucoure returning.

We now have a battle to Keep Guehi and Eze, this year and Wharton next season.

Have bought in Riad for not much and Kamada on a free in positive news, hopefully a few more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shots fired

I'd assume it's a mixture of inflation, English tax and that he was only 19-21 years old during the loans.

We sold Solanke 5 years ago at the same age for 25mil after getting 1 goal in 18 months.

I'd assume it's a mixture of inflation, English tax and that he was only 19-21 years old during the loans.

We sold Solanke 5 years ago at the same age for 25mil after getting 1 goal in 18 months.
And he was shit. You robbed Bournemouth.

And he was shit. You robbed Bournemouth.
Was deffs a great deal for us, but he's turned out well for them and probs worth double that now if they want to cash in.

Delap also had a pretty serious illness in that period.

Surely you want KDB to stay. Ederson is whatever I guess.
Happy for either to stay.

Expected Ederson to leave though, and though KDB was a good chance of leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back